hellooooooo- im inkyhound! im a HUGE fan of infinity ring. but most of my friends don't really care about it, so im hoping to share my love for it here!

i don't have much to say today, except that i drew riq and added 307 herats around it.

(im not crushing on riq, he's just a great character- also, it took me a long time to draw all those hearts.)

so, yeah. im just hoping to have a good time here! :>

hi! im inkyhound. i have really bad art and i speak in all lowercase, because why not--

thought of the day: why does riq get hurt so much?

also, im using internet explorer, and my loading bar for the infinity ring game wont show up. i've been waiting for my game to load since 10:03 AM, and my laptop wont let me get firefox because it's "unsafe". can somebody help with that?

hi! im inkyhound. i have really bad art and i speak in all lowercase, because why not--

thought of the day: why does riq get hurt so much?

First of all, welcome to Infinity Ring. I'm Hazel. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As for your problem, I suggest contacting the support team. Moderators (or mods as we call them) are on the various Message Boards (or MBs) to help, but they haven't really been active on this one after the series ended. Just hover over Help (next to forums), click Contact Us, and fill out the form. They should be able to solve your problem.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Hullo inkyhound. I'm Billy. Anything you need, feel free to ask or say.

Safari always worked for me, I think.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back