I understand it if that's just your culture here, but I'm curious if you have anything against roleplaying, or if you just prefer the quiet here, or if just nobody feels like making one... etc.

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but it's really not in anyone's best interest. Hardly anyone posts here, and not even that frequently.

This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, GreencloakRavenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

You can just call me Soumya

I suppose that's a good point.

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

Roleplays are fine, but there aren't enough people active on a regular basis for them to really last.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

As well, I don't think there were roleplays that lasted much, except for the Hystorian and the SQ councils (those were the good days). The parties and stuff we did weren't quite roleplays in that we were not within a specific universe, we were just in a common hub. Those sparked interest since we could be ourselves truly. 

And I mean, feel free to post any if you want, but most likely not many people (if any) will join.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back