Well, hello.

I was here last year, when the war had nearly (if not completely) ended, and that had been where I left it, because I was in my two most important years of high school. Well, my senior year is over and I have time on my hands.

I'm glad to see this place has finally found its peace, and I am happy to see that it's returned to the quiet place it was. 

So this is my annual hello. I don't know how much you'll see of me.

How is everybody doing?

This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, GreencloakRavenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

You can just call me Soumya

Hey Soumaya,

Anyways not much has happened. The forums are prqctically deserted.

Any news with you?

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Hi, Billy!

I gave my finals for senior year in March and just got the report card today. I'm currently learning German, writing a blog, and preparing to shoot a video. I won't be able to attend college until next year, so I'm trying to keep busy.

How's everything with you?

This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, GreencloakRavenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

I should return the favor and reply to your comeback thread cx

Don't want to seem rude!

Hello, dear! 

I'm glad to hear that you have some time on your hands at the moment. Use it well c:

I am glad as well. I'm sorry it had to happen at such high a cost. Though I'm glad peace has been reached all the same.

Love mimi

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

You're very kind, Mimi. :)

Senior year was a rough year for me and a friend of mine, who had to be on bed rest for nine months. So both she and I are on a break that will last pretty long, and I'm ki d of happy about it. I'm using it to the fullest, doing everything NOW that I couldn't do in high school. There's a lot to recover, though.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Aw thanks. I'm glad I'm able to translate kindness through a screen! I'm always fretting about how people will read what I write! cx

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you and your friend are doing alright. It sounds like you both deserve this break c: 

Oh, trust me c: I understand what you mean! Life goes by so fast sometimes. I'm pretty sure we just celebrated Christmas and now it's June....Like seriously! Where did the time go?

I'm happy to hear that you are using your time to do what you like to do and maybe missed out on. 

Hopefully you're having fun c: You'll have to keep us update on your activities even if all you do is lounge around. 

Enjoy your break, dear!

Love mimi

He wears his heart

Shot down by strangers

Emerald<3

It gives me happiness to see that you'd like to be kept posted on what I'm upto, and I'll try my best to do that.

I just fell sick, though – I have fever and I have to take medication for malaria, just in case. It sucks, but I understand the need to be on the safe side. There are lots of mosquitoes where I live!

I'll post on here when I'm better and I've posted my video.

It's a bit of a disadvantage that we can't post links to other websites here, or I would send you the link to my blogs and youtube videos on here. Oh, well.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Oh dear! I hope you are feeling a bit better now. I'm worried about you! 

Malaria is scary. Hopefully you'll be back to your old self soon!

And I understand the precaution. c:We live right next to a creek- it's actually our backyard so we have to spray for mosquitoes every year just to be safe.

I know. It's quite a shame. It would be fun to check out those things. But I'll settle for this c:

Hang in there and get better!

Talk to you soon.

Love mimi

He wears his heart

Shot down by strangers

Emerald<3

Hey Soumya! How are you?

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Hi, Hazel! I'm doing well, just lounging around, recovering from the fever I just had. Oh, and looking for colleges outside India where I can study astrophysics.

How about you?

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Hey. You don't know/remember me because i've only been here for like a year.

Just wanted to say hi.

<Hi! I'm Dog>He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire Favorite Games: Zelda: Skyward SwordMetroid: Samus Returns OW: Tracer DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB) #rememberEmerald *Rewrite The Stars*

(credit to )

Hello, GreenDog. :)

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Hello Soumya. You probably don't know me, as I just recently started posting here, so hello, I'm Jokester : )

յօƘҽՏԵҽɾ

sωεαт ραηтs

нaιr тιed

¢нιιи ωιтн иσ мαкєυρ σи

σи'т ¢αяє

Wip

Hello, Jokester. :) Welcome to IR MB!

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Sorry for delaying myself so much, anyways, hey again.

Where we live we don't really have malaria, but we have dengue (aka the Latin American version). Even though I myself have not gotten it, I do know a lot of people who have. Ah, you gotta hate those tropical-and-sub-tropical parasites.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

India has dengue as well as malaria, along with chickungunya, typhoid, and a myriad of other diseases. My dad was afflicted with typhoid in his childhood, and a lot of people in my school were affected by chickungunya. It really is awful, and even though my fever had been a false alarm for malaria, I have become more alert with the mosqitoes biting me. It's monsoon here in India, so the puddles of water everywhere serve as breeding grounds for the mosquitoes, even more so where I live.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Astrophysics sounds amazing. Do you already have colleges in mind? 

I'm doing well. Completing summer school to get some extra history out of the way. Aside from that, life's been uneventful.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

An uneventful life – that's something to wish for.

Well, I had applied to some colleges in the United States during my senior year, but I didn't get accepted to any. So now I'm taking a gap year (and a well-earned break) to look for universities in Canada, Australia, and Ireland. But coming from an Indian background, finance is a big issue and a bit of a barrier in getting out of the country. So we're figuring something out.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Hope you get into a good college! 

<Hi! I'm Dog>He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire Favorite Games: Zelda: Skyward SwordMetroid: Samus Returns OW: Tracer DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB) #rememberEmerald *Rewrite The Stars*

(credit to )