I've already downloaded the unity web player. About 6 times and Ive tried a lot to finally make it work so I can play episode 1.

somethings definitely wrong cuz after downloading the unity web player i tried opening it and agreeing to its terms and pressing FINISH,

but still when i go back to episode 1 it says to download it.

what should i do?

please share some tips or tricks to make it work...

Huh. I had that problem.

try clearing your chache? Maybe that will work.

<Hi! I'm Dog>He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire Favorite Games: Zelda: Skyward SwordMetroid: Samus Returns OW: Tracer DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB) #rememberEmerald *Rewrite The Stars*

(credit to )

it cod be you have the wrong tip of computer

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

I am having the same problem.  I tried it on two different computers.  Did you ever figure it out?

Have you tried a different browser? Chrome or Firefox worked for me, alternately there are apps for the first 3 episodes available from the Apple App Store.

~EMC 

39 is sweet number. It's 13 times 3. It's also the sum of 5 prime numbers in a row — 3, 5, 7, 11, 13. And if you add the first 3 powers of 3, 3^1 plus 3^2 plus 3^3 you get 39.

~Dan

EMC

I think they took them down, I can't find any on my IPod Touch.

<Hi! I'm Dog>He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire Favorite Games: Zelda: Skyward SwordMetroid: Samus Returns OW: Tracer DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB) #rememberEmerald *Rewrite The Stars*

(credit to )

I thought they took down the apps a while ago.

(credit to )

Sorry for the spam lol. My iPod was goofing up.

(credit to )