Dream Journal Entry 1:
I believe this dream starts when i was playing Overwatch or something on my laptop, but i started feeling drowsy. Then, i noticed i was in my school's science room. I started getting my stuff together and call my parents to see who would pick me up. What scares me is that the room was dark, some people forgot their stuff, and I was alone. Then, I was in a dark room similar to my school's science room. I sort of look around, but didn't see much. I then noticed a computer was in front of me, so i typed some random stuff and pressed "Enter". I heard a computerized voice say something about a "hacking attempt" targeted toward the computer i was using so i typed random stuff to combat it, and eventually i succeded. Next, i remember trying to ask Gary the Gadget Guy from the original Club Penguin where the fudge i was and what the fudge is going on. I would say that it was more of a lucid dream, but i really don't believe in those kind of things. I then noticed a couple other NPC EPF (Elite Penguin Force) agents from CP and was really confused because this kind of dream doesn't happen everyday in my life. I also asked why the power was out, and he said something about a clothing store. We walked down a couple of corridors that were dark and i think had stony walls. Gary asked me why i wasn't at the computer. I asked him, "What do you mean?" He told me to get back to it, so i did, and i realized that it was sort of fake after i woke up. I then remember seeing a clock of some sort, and i somehow realized i was in a virtual reality. Later, i saw Herbert P. Bear from the original Club Penguin and asked him why he was wearing clothes(He didn't wear any in the original CP) and if he really had a change of heart. Then, he started running and jumped a chain-link fence. I went into pursuit and jumped that same fence. He jumped another fence, but this one was small. I jumped that fence and chased after him on a sidewalk going downhill in a grassy area with some trees. I then sort of bumped into him and realized that it was my best friend. I asked him if he was okay and he replied, "Yea". I was about to ask him where we were in the dream, but i never got the chance, because i took off the virtual reality headset. I then noticed a strange creature that i can't remember what it looked like. I asked it who it was but he only said that he stuffs children in dishwashers for nourishment. This sort of freaked me out because I am a child at heart, and i was hoping that he didn't stuff teens who are children at heart, but i guess i was lucky then. I then tried to tell my nephew to tell his grandmother, who is my mother, to tell her that i saw a "monster".(idk why) I then went straight to our house phone and tried to call him, but i heard my brother's voice on the other end before i could dial my friend's number, so i asked him why we have VR stuff when we didn't in real life, so i knew it was a dream.

BTW: If you think that i'm just overreacting i felt a foreboding presence during the dream, and it really freaked me out.

(Mods, Please let this through)

Hello! I'm Dog!

Fav zelda game: skyward sword

fav metroid game: Samus returns 

gotta catch charizard! 

Ow favoritetrace

Nerd extrodinare! 

Goodbye, emerald. 

Dream journal: /320332 (IRMB) 

(credit to Sylvia for siggy)

#RewriteTheStars

It was like a dream within a dream...

O_O

First time i had one of those.

Hello! I'm Dog!

gotta catch charizard! 

Ow favoritetrace

Nerd extrodinare! 

Goodbye, emerald. 

Dream journal: /320332 (IRMB) 

(credit to Sylvia for siggy)

#RewriteTheStars

I think dream journals are the best. I have one as well, saved on my IPAD.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

hmm

Hello! I'm Dog!

gotta catch charizard! 

Ow favoritetrace

Nerd extrodinare! 

Goodbye, emerald.