Hi, I'm Alaska, and I'm extremely bored...

(I heard about some SA/IR war but I don't know anything about that so don't explode?)

(hey about a fourth of the SAMB still hates me soo)

How's everyone's days?

(Sidenote, I started reading Infinity Ring once, I don't know how fandom-oriented this message board is, but I don't know anything about the books)

(Post-sidenote, no, I'm not trying to fix stuff or whatever, I've never been to this website so I figured I might as well take a look?)

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

Hello Alaska, I'm Hazel and welcome to Infinity Ring! First of all, let me give you a link to what's kind of an introduction to the MB (and IR in general): http://infinityring.scholastic.com/forums/topics/307253

Second, it's fine if you don't know anything about the war. In fact, I'm kind of happy because it's been so long, we're just trying to put it all in the past.

Third, even if some people on the SAMB don't like you, we're fine with you being here since you aren't here to start conflict. You're welcome stay as long as you like.

We don't really talk about the books much, or stuff at all these days with how inactive it is, so you're fine. I do ask that you keep posts of a similar variety in a group (updates about your life in a single blog thread, questions you have to ask me in one questions thread, etc.). It makes it easier to catch up on the posts and reply to you.

I'm doing well and I hope to see you on here again. :)

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Nice to meet you Hazel, thank you for the help/advice! :D

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."