We know this place hasn't been active but I feel that people are letting this place go to waste. There is so much potential to IR. I know you guys don't like campaigns for "bring back the MB" or #BringingbackIR. You just want it to stay dead? Or maybe you don't like these because you think it is a lost cause? 

What I am trying to get at:

A lot of people could use this MB because others are too loud and don't suit them. This place could really help.

|||||||||F A W N|||||||||||

chasing shadows from my past

just as long as the sun can last

"So many ifs and could haves,

not enough I dids, you know?"

-Mimi

Hey you actually checked this sig for white ink. I like you.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but it's not that nice to take over another MB because you dislike another one, or this one is "quiet". And that's what it would be if what you wanted to happen happened, because there are so few people, it's basically an MB takeover. The IR MB wouldn't be IR MB in anything more than name.

I'm glad to welcome new people, it's just I really wish more people would have an interest in the books/games. Even if you only read the first one, it says something. That our community matters.

It just feels like you're saying our MB only matters for other people who likely don't know or care about the books to use. Not to talk to other fans or readers of the books. Sort of like an organ donor.

I apologize if any of that sounded rude, I'm just very sensitive when it comes to outside MBers and IR. There's been a lot of conflicts and it leaves me wary of plans that involve a lot of people visiting IR at once.

I'm still willing to hear of any plans you have. Maybe if we take it slow, like a few people at a time (and add in some threads involving book activities), it could work.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Hazel: I understand, and, no, you didn't sound rude. I was thinking an role play about the Infinity Ring, to intrigue people from others MBs (not a flash flood) to participate in the role play and maybe be motivated to read the series or play the game. People would gradually come on and somewhat revive the forums.

|||||||||F A W N|||||||||||

chasing shadows from my past

just as long as the sun can last

"So many ifs and could haves,

not enough I dids, you know?"

-Mimi

Hey you actually checked this sig for white ink. I like you.

An Infinity Ring RP sounds decent, but how would we be able to convince them to join this specific RP? People could just as easily create an IR RP on SA to join instead of having to go to another site just for one RP. Also, I'm no help when it comes to RP's. I only join for the celebration ones and to be honest, it's mostly because of the people. I have no idea how to set up an RP and even if I did, it's been years since I've read the books. If we were to make an RP, you'd have to do most of the work.

Maybe we start with MB games (IR/History specific)? Like I remember we used to have this game called Guess the Historical Figure. Even if you didn't know the answers, it'd give some cool facts. Wait... *scrolls through 20 pages of old posts* huh. Guess the Historical Figure was my idea. I thought it was Jonathan's.

Anyway, perhaps we could start with stuff like that and then include/bring back some general MB stuff after a little bit, such as Song of the Day and blogs.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Wait. I didn't know you still posted.

Thread-Ghost, I seem and a wanderer

Not all who wander are lost, but I most definitely am

Please forgive my forgetting. I don't know anymore. *Tips hat in thanks*

Also please join the WoF-Forumers on DA

I only started posting again in the last few months, so that's probably why you didn't know.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald