I have cleared my cache but I am still having problems.

TECH SUPPORT: Name of your problem - Lost Data

-What kinda computer you are using - PC

-What browser you are using - Firefox

-What the problem is - The other day I completed three episodes. Now when I log on, it says that I didn't complete any of them so I have to start again.

-Who your favorite mod is - I don't know them all, so I can't fairly answer this question.

Hi! My name is Nara Dunebrook.

I am a Cahill, a Historian, a Greencloak and an Earth Mage.

In addition to my problem, once I try to re-complete the episode, all the data is lost as soon as I exit it to go to the vault or to another episode.

It's a bit annoying.

Hi! My name is Nara Dunebrook.

I am a Cahill, a Historian, a Greencloak and an Earth Mage.

That's good and all, but I have a BIG problem. When I want to digitize a book, it says the ditgitalizations, but it doesn't show the box where I type the book in. What do I DO!?

THE BEASTLY DRAGON

Also, episode 1 won't load, even though I went to that website and corrected Mozilla Firefox. Also, even when I finished episode 2 and 3, it says it is still incomplete, and my medals and items don't show.

THE BEASTLY DRAGON

several people, including myself, have bugs. Try using other browsers (Safari works for me) or contacting through e-mail (top bar)

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

I don't use a mac, though. I use a PC

THE BEASTLY DRAGON

I don't hae a Mac. You can download SAfari from a PC. Just google it.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Thank you!

THE BEASTLY DRAGON

TECH SUPPORT: It takes absolutely FOREVER to load.

An Acer PC

Internet Explorer

Above: It takes forever to load.

Not saying. ;3

apolaka

some random dork i guess

Mayari

surprisingly has critical thinking skills

Hana

no please put away that sharp tongue and don't stick it in my torso

"aw, i wanted to bigger stick it"

~morningstar (< our collective name)

Tech Support : Kevin

Infinity Ring books (1 and 5)

It won't let me open 1 and I cannot input the code for 5.

Also, for most of my achievements, the vault has lost or won't save them.

MacAir Pro

Firefox

im using a dell computer (windows 10)

i use internet explorer

my game wont load, it does the opening bit then just wont load.

my fave mod is kevin p.

hey I try to play episodes. Any of them really but they take such a Looooonnnggg time to load. Any ideas?

~Wolfsparrow~

Rangers Apprentice

Wings of Fire

Spirit Animals

Demigod

HTTYD

Ravenclaw

Narnian

ENFJ

Animal Lover

"I've been thinking..."

"And here I am without a pen or paper to record this momentous event." -Rangers Apprentice

Try changing the browser. It has worked for me some times.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

lol, who ur fav mod is. XD

uhh, Windows 10...

Chrome/Internet Explorer (I tried both)

Unity will not load

I am brand new, So I have only heard of you so far. On the SAMB though, I would say...King Keith I guess.

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

Game One Isn't Working. I'm Reloading It A Lot, But The Tunnel Is Not Loading. Advice?

EARTH RULES MARS!

Sorry, I'd follow step 3, but I don't know how to make a new thread. (Not exactly intuative.)

So,

Episode 1 is not loading.  The game loads and the initial clip play, then it won't load the next section. I've waited patiently for 10 minutes...still says loading. I cleared my cash, and tried again. No joy. So step 3.

Windows 10, compter is less that 2 years old HP pavilion, using Firefox latest version.

Hope this gets a response quickly.....Really sucks that you have to play a computer game before you can read the next book and not be lost on the plotline.

i've been having problems on episode 8

IT IS I!

A ZELDA FAN

A METRIOD FAN

A... Wait, what was i saying?

"If you want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!"

-Homer Simpson

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.