TECH SUPPORT: Episode 5 won't load.

-PC

-Google Chrome

-Episode 5 will not load

-I don't know what a mod is so I hope that doesn't interfer with my problem being fixed

CHOCOLATE IS MY FAVORITE CANDY !!!!!

I LOVE BLUE!

DOGS ARE VERY LOVABLE!

CANDY IS DELICOUS!!!!!

My game loads but after I get the jewels in Mission 1 it makes me get them again, I'm not sure what type of computer I'm using but the browser is Internet Explorer

I love the 39 Clues, Infinity Ring, & Spirit Animals!!!  Poptropica Rules!!! My wish is to be in the convented TOP 10!!!  #REMEMBERSKYLARFOREVER Go here for a great crossover

story: http://forums.the39clues.scholastic.com/topics/112293 

my episode 3 wont load.

Stampy 4 evah!

also finnball

loves it

Greencloak, Fanwing, youtuber, and ravenclaw

TECH SUPPORT: Episode 5

- WindowsXP

- Google Chrome

- It gets past Arin's message about Lewis and Clark going missing, but after that, it doesn't go on once the (second) loading bar is full

- Don't have one.

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

That is my problem too!

CHOCOLATE IS MY FAVORITE CANDY !!!!!

I LOVE BLUE!

DOGS ARE VERY LOVABLE!

CANDY IS DELICOUS!!!!!

W

STORMBREAKER Clan.THE POISON masters.You can't afford to get scared in our line of work fear is the one thing that will kill you faster then anything! 

Gang

Me

Troy

CRIMSON CRUSADER

I have to add the books more than once for all episodes but that doesn't work since I already added them. 

I GET EMOTIONAL WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND. THAT EMOTION IS CALLED HAPPINESS

I can't save my game!

Maddie/ Dancey (I prefer Maddie but most people know me as dancey so) 

Freckles and constellations 

Help??

Maddie/ Dancey (I prefer Maddie but most people know me as dancey so) 

Freckles and constellations 

Just keep play again. I happens to me always.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

TECH SUPPORT: not loading

In the post itself, please include

-Windows 8

-Mozilla Firefox

-It says loading then goes to the downloading content bar loading screen and it does nothing but sit there. i really want to play the game!>:(

-i don't know who they all are, i'm just here to get answers to my problemsDX

does it work on chrome  books?????

SQ

Kaylie~ iowa

SQ

HISTORIAN!!

(:

Kaylie~ iowa

Yes, my game is broken, Adminsomesauce Kevin.

1. My game doesn't load and (or it does sometimes but just finishes loading the yellowish-orange bar.) I did wait a few minutes before I'm posting...

2. I already cleared my cache and cookies following those instructions. (I tried this on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I tried this several times, though. Didn't do anything.  Except, on Google Chrome it showed a black screen. And then Arin started talking. I refreshed a couple times after that. After I refreshed it started showing the little video.)

TECH SUPPORT: Loading Problems (I already created a topic about this, but I think it's still in moderation queue.)

-Windows XP

-Right now, I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Previously, Google Chrome.

-I already told you what the problem is!

-Just fix it, and you might become the best mod employee at Scholastic! (I still don't see how this has part has anything to do with my tech problem.

I am not a part of the Cahill family.

I have a spirit animal. 

I traveled in time to the past.

I conquered the Magisterium Maze, and was defeated. (Until I played it again, and won.)

I am an Air mage.

~Alison

It happens frequently. Also the not saving.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

I have an extremely old Mac computer. I've had lag with minecraft, animal jam... pretty much all of my games. other than Angry birds or Iron Trial

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Ben

TECH SUPPORT:The computer is wrong

PC

Google Chrome

I entered the code to play the mission but when i get to the boat it says i need to enter book code

Episode 5

IDK my favorite mod.

hope you fix this like you helped me for episode 2 :D

Who my favorite mod is? XD, that's a hard choice.

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

POTATO!

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

:)

Samurai Taegeuk

Trainee Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

-What kinda computer you are using- hp

-What browser you are using- google chrome

-What the problem is- ep 1have picked the jewelry box then it goes back to me entering the room

-Who your favorite mod is-don't have one

i have an issue with putting book 5 and 6 in computer need help with that too

I have the computer game and the app and they both glitch!! the computer game is struck on the sewer after I talk to Prisoner I can't get out of sewer! The app glitches too

TECH SUPPORT: The games aren't opening

-What kinda computer you are using

I'm using a PC that has an "Intel Core Duo 2" microprocessor

-What browser you are using

I'm using Chrome, but I also tried in Firefox

-What the problem is

The games aren't opening. Any of the episodes are opening: it shows Arin presentation of the episode but after that just show "Infinity Ring - Loading...". Even that yellow bar that shows it's loading doesn't appear. Episode 8 is also not opening: The Time box challenge opens but then just stay there saying it's loading with the levels in the background.

-Who your favorite mod is

Anyone who helps me

P.s.: Sorry about my English

Who's your favorite mod, ha ha 

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

I got same issues but i'm still on episode 1.

Win 7

Firefox IE chrome

Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the unity webplayer but same thing

Do I need to install visual c++ redistribution?

Please help. Ive done the clear cache thing but no good.

Thaks in advance.

In other words: have the same problem as everyone else. Well, the majority of these posts, I think. I haven't looked all of them, but the ones I did see posted the same problem. Got it?

Age Clerk No (Anagram for Greencloak)

Mac ( I HOPE!) 

Apple Safari

Game won't load

I have no idea what a mod is.

For everyone who used an Apple Mac, just so you know: I'm not sure this is on every Mac, BUT . . . IF when you play Infinity Ring and when the mouse is on the game screen and it DOES NOT, repeat DOES NOT go up or down, then you're fine. BUT when the problem started, it would completely let go up or down whenever I want! :0

Plus, for EVERYONE, who plays Infinity Ring, again I'm not certain this happens for everyone: IF before you watch the message from Arin and the loading bar is FAST, not slow, FAST. Then some thing's definitely wrong, because before the problem started, the loading was SLOW, like Wizard 101 6 years ago, but when the problem started, it took less than a MINUTE to load. 

I'll answer my favorite mod under one condition: If you give me a list of all the mods, and the games they do!

Only the queen of the kingdom that is me.

That black-clad, random, nameless forumer who is not inactive, just usually very quiet.

TECH SUPPORT: STUCK ON LOADING PAGE

I'm using a windows 8 pc.

I'm on Mozilla Firefox.

It's stuck on the loading page of the first episode of infinity ring.

What is a mod?

I am using a hp computer. It runs on Windows 7. I am using Internet Explorer. The game won't load for sometimes over 10 minutes. In fact it has never loaded for me. I can get up and go do other stuff and it still doesn't load. I don't know that I even really have a favourite Mod yet.

ok so how long is it supposed to take, if it is working properly?!

hi i mostly do thirty nine clues but i had a problem i am using chrome and explorer and fire fox doesn't work on my computer

spursman11 proud Tottenham fan i want to start the next 39 clues series.Caelen is #-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I am getting the following message after the video plays for episode 1 in both Internet Explorer & Firefox:

Development Console:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Games will not laod. 

Zach

I've tried this on both a mac and PC (and linux, for what it's worth), and get the same results in all cases.

For all three, the browser is Firefox.

When trying to play Episode One, the intro video loads and plays (Arin whatsername introducing the game).

The video finishes with her exhorting us to take Riq and get to Paris.

The loading screen appears ...

And hours later (yes, I actually left the page up for hours on all three systems) it is still sitting on the loading page.

On all three systems, the unity web player was freshly installed (version 5.3.0).

Any chance a new web player version is causing trouble?

Thanks,

- John

And my favorite mod is one who will take me seriously.  I'm a professional sysadmin and programmer, and for reasons that elude me I'm willing to spend time trying to make this work.

HOW WILL THIS HELP?!?!?!?!? I TRIED TO PLAY EP. 1 ON INFINITY RING AND STILL WON'T WORK!!!!!!! >:(

One question about this, where does say a solution for episode 6? 

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.