Who is your godly parent?

If you think you may be a demigod, then this is the HQ.

If you do not know your godly parent, than give me any info you feel comfortable giving. This will be unimportant things such as maybe favorite color or food, activity, animal, fears? Your guess on godly parent? Any strange powers you may have?

The poll will be for godly parents. I will put the main Olympians and such, if it is none of those, ignore the poll. If you don't know, then do the ABOVE and I can probably figure it out. Some gods, such as Hera, Hestia, and Artemis have no children.

Apollo's name never changed for Rome.

If you are Roman, it will be in the pharentases.

If you have magic powers, you are a son or daughter of Hecate (Trivia) (and I mean magic as in magic as in spells and such, if you aren't sure if it is a spell of sorts or a godly inheireted power, let me know what it was and I can probably tell you which) or you are a Host of an Egyptian god. I know a lot of this too. If you aren't sure who you are host of, let me know things like I mentioned ABOVE, whatever you are comfortable with, and I can probably figure it out. Favorite animal is definitely important.

If it is Athena, then you are GREEK. Minvera, her Roman form, has no children.

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Leader of Camp Half-Blood

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Oh, gods. I FORGOT DIONYSUS! SO SORRY

If you are Dionysus or Bacchus, or not a god on the chart, just post who it is.

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Actually Minevra has children but mainly people don't go around them cause she broke her oath. It mentions them in the second Percy Jackson series.

Hello, my name is Ace Enders. You can call me Ace. I am a daughter of Athena. It is nice to meet you all. I am very smart and awesome. I am very modest as you all can tell. XP So I think I have said enoug sooo goodbye.

-Ace @~)~~~~

Ace Enders

Don't you ever wonder how we survive?~Paramore

Sugar we're going down swinging.~Fall Out Boy

Losing the feeling of feeling unique. ~Panic! At the Disco

It's not confidential that I've got potential.~The Killers

Writer of the Year!!!

I do not know who my godly parent is, but I'm thinking either Athena or Apollo. I'm not sure if I'd be Greek or Roman, either.

My favorite color is...hmm... silver or gold.

I am tall and pale, with hazel eyes.

I love reading and writing stories, and I am a poet.

I am often called both daydreamer and brainiac.

And... well... I have... sort of... STRANGE... powers. I know I have them... but I have not yet discovered which one I am most skilled in. I know it's vague, but I have to make it vague...

Brooke Skysong

Janus RULE!

Proud Slytherin

Dragon lover

RAINBOW

DARKNESS

How do I decide...?

Oh, forgot favorite animal! It would either be:

Snake

Wolf

Leopard

Dragon (does that count?)

Brooke Skysong

Janus RULE!

Proud Slytherin

Dragon lover

RAINBOW

DARKNESS

How do I decide...?

maybe Apollo....do you know much about Rome or Greece without having to look it up or study, and which one would b easier?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, wasn't able to work on Infinity Ring, computer....ugh.

Also in Heroes of Olympus, Mark of Athena, since Annabeth was daughter of Athena, the Greek version, i dont think she counted but I haven't read since beginning of January and have read a lot of books since. hard to remember details.

CANT WAIT FOR BLOOD OF OLYMPUS

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Are you kidding? Among all my friends, I am, like, the Greek expert. Rome is a bit harder, but I still know a lot about it.

Brooke Skysong

Janus RULE!

Proud Slytherin

Dragon lover

RAINBOW

DARKNESS

How do I decide...?

Then your Greek. Between Athena and Apollo, I'd think Apollo, but if you'd been Roman it would have been still called Apollo unless it was Athena, Minerva.

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

I'm a daughter of Athena. (Every single person I've ever asked has given me that answer, so I'm fairly confident. Plus, I can totally see that in myself.) Also, if there's any children of Athena here that are on Spirit Animals, I have a clan for us that I'd love to have you join.

Tess

Daughter of Athena

Greencloak

Madrigal

Ravenclaw

Kingdom Keeper

Hystorian

Gallagher Girl

Divergent

that is cool,  have a clan called camp half-blood but i only ever have real life buddies join

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

I'm Shannon um... well as a fake last name, call me Awesome-sauce. 

No I'm just kidding. My fake last name will be... Starlight? Yeah I like the sound of that.

Yeah. I'm Shannon Starlight, daughter of Athena.

I am multiple things!

Call me Wolf. Wolfie is good to. ;)

Wolf = My Symbol

What does the Wolf say?

I like horses too!

DragonElf316 I think you're a child of Athena. {#Smiley}

I am multiple things!

Call me Wolf. Wolfie is good to. ;)

Wolf = My Symbol

What does the Wolf say?

I like horses too!

Children of Hermes for the win! 

~Ashley Easton~

Next to you is where I call home

Head of the _____ Cabin is here!

Well on The MB at least. Also Goddess Selene is here!

Ok here we go.

I love Sushi, hambugarz, pizza, spainish food, french food, and korean food.

My fav colour is Hot pink, and electric blue.

My fav activity is dominating the vollyball court, acting, studying, reading, and hating bad grammer.

My fav Animal is the dog, or the Panda

I have a fear of dieing in a horribley painful way, or haveing to kill my family.

My guess is Zeus.

And my powers include slight control over electricity, very manipulitive, And magic. Also fixing technology with a burst of electricity. Always seems to work!

-An!

Oswin E. Holmes

_________

Whovian | Potterhead| Potential Sociopath | All Around Awesome Person

"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improblable dreams.”

-The 11th Doctor

Either Zeus or Athena. Your powers seem like Zeus but fixing technology sounds like Athena.

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

AV here! 

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

I'd say the fixing technology sounds more like Hephaestus. That's kind of his thing. Overall, I'd say you're more Zeus though.

Tess

Daughter of Athena

Greencloak

Madrigal

Ravenclaw

Kingdom Keeper

Hystorian

Gallagher Girl

Divergent

Sup AV aren't u in the demigod rp on SA i started?

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Yeah. I just decided to visit(don't ask).

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

i am like nvr on here lol its just SA most of the time for me

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

I'ma daughter of Athena, but on t39MB I'm Hecate.

NikiPhantom

I am the phantom in your dreams

The one who guards you while you sleep

Refuse my protection, then watch your back

For demons will haunt you, cloaked in black

The old Niki is gone.

y would u want to be different on the different MBs? I am Zeus in everything

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

I am confused.  I have been called by Hera but have more in common with Athena.  My favorite color is blue.  I am a sending/receiving telepath and an empath.  I can sense departed spirits, although they are usually someone's grandmother. I am no witch.  But some quiz results say I am under the patronage of Hecate and Hades.  The Goddess and I have met once, but I did not see Her face.  And when She gave me my Magickal name, I saw no one, only heard.  Oh, I can do remote viewing too.  Some ability to know what is going to happen in the immediate future.  Need help to find where I belong.  

I'm a daughter of Hades, I believe.....

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

I am a goddess. My name is Natasha (real birth name is Celeste). I am the daughter of Hecate and Poseidon. It's a long story but i'm not in Olympus and the last time I saw my parents was the day I was born. Long story but I had to be given to a mortal family and my mother had to make them believe I was their birth daughter email me if you can help me get back to my parents or find some demi-gods or other gods or goddesses.

(sorry for British English)

Right,

So I know I'm not in time for the PJ craze, but I KNOW this is different. So firstly, I don't know whether I'm a demigod or not. There are things supporting both theories. So first of all, I'm not American. As I matter of fact, I now live in Europe but was born in India. And I'm not dyslexic. I dunno about ADHD. I mean, I have quite a lot of symptoms... OOOOH! A BUTTERFLY!!.. Just kidding. But yeah I've got some symptoms, but I dunno for sure. So far, this is not looking good. On the way a little about me:

Favourite colour: Blue (though green's okay)

Favourite animal: Something exotic or cute with quirky facts that attract my attention

Fear: Heights. Definitely. But only I have to jump (paragliding with someone's OK cuz I have a kind of seat and its not too fast)

Guess on godly parent: Based on the evidence I have right now; Ares, Apollo,Poseidon and Athena (out of these, I only like Poseidon and Athena)

Why Ares: I regret it later, but I can be quite violent at times ( to bullies and people who pick a fight with me. They almost always hit first though) I am natural at being obnoxious

Why Apollo: I have a talent for singing and love music. I can play a bit of the keyboard. Also, one of my powers is related to this (keep reading)

Why Poseidon: Swimming is my favourite sport. I love being in the water, even if it means just splashing around. It's like my home terrain. Also, He's my favourite god.

Why Athena: In terms of smarts, I'm a nerd (don't call me that though, or my inner Ares WILL awake). I'm not always at the top of the class, but almost always in the top 5. It's pretty consistent. I can get good marks without revising, though I don't like it when that happens ( because I didn't deserve it ) It's almost like my mind is a sponge (even though I'm not Spongebob). Third favourite god right here.

Greek or Roman? Well, I would say greek  because greek mytho fascinates me much more than any roman legend. Don't ask me why. Just because. Or it might be the fact that I read Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods. You choose. Now to my power. I have 3 (which I have been able to discover)

1. A strange, screeching sound which could deafen anybody if I really tried to, but strangely, they don't notice (or so I think). My first guess would be Pan's panic cry, but he's not there anymore so the next guess is Apollo

2. The ability to self-destruct. Now, this one is a close guess. So, one day, I willed some sort of hidden power inside my head to come out, and it did. I kept focusing until my head hurt like mad, I couldn't breath and everything was getting compressed, to be released with a huge blast of energy. I stopped just in time.

3. Hidden power that has something to do with my hands. When I will myself to focus energy through my hands, I feel it. The power. And yet for some reason its locked. Do I need more experience and knowledge to activate this power? (kinda like a level up..) or is it to be done somewhere in particular? I don't really know.

And now, the dreams. I mean, most of them are random, but once in a while I get glimpses of the future, worse,I get visions. How do I know a vision is not a dream? simple. My dreams I usually very blurry and make no sense at all. However, I have only had one vision. It was too real. Way too real. It was HD, the plotline was connected. It was like a movie ( I read the books and never watched the movie. In case you're suggesting my brain replayed the movie. So the question remains: Who am I? I really hope you all can answer it

Forgetting Mr. D is kind of a good thing. I know of one person who likes Dionysus: Dionysus. You ever considered doing Norse gods?

rrrrowww!long live thunderclan

from squirrelflight and leafpool

we love you all! :):):):):):):):):):)

BELIEVE IN STARCLAN

Daughter of Hecate here :)

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

I'm kinda confused with it.

I got both parents,but my dad don't seem to care for me ever since.

My favorite colors are silver,blue and white.I'm afraid of heights,dark,deep waters and any kind of insects.I like wolves and doves,and i also like being near the sky,or anywhere that I can see stars.

I like the thunder and I'm not afraid seeing it near me.

I'm good at writing,and can write straight at a paper with no rule lines.I like seeing and smelling parchment paper.

For abilities,I dream of things before they happen,and the weather seems to follow my emotional system.I also get to read deep emotional states of people at random times.And I always accidentally give a sudden strength in doing things so at times I end up hurting myself. -_-

And before I forget,I'm good at healing.Like I can do that from far away or near.

I guess that's it.

Can you help me figure that out?I'm already nearing 18 and I'm starting to get a bit scared on it,because it's getting worse.

Hi My name is Emma and my mom is Athena

I AM A...

SISTER [to pinkdolphin4554 ]

CHRISTIAN

READER

FRIEND

NERD [DONT JUDGE ME]

8TH GRADER

WEIRDO

CRAZY-LADY

PUPPY-LOVER

I'm a little confused. 

My hands can never stay still,I get distracted easily, I love to write, Dance, and swim,non chlorinated water always calms me down, my favorite color is blue, and I am NOT talkative. AT ALL.

My guess would be either Athena or Poseidon

Call Me Flyte

I Am

A Greencloak

Dancer

Writer

Reader

I Like:

One Republic

Septimus Heap

Many People think that girls can't do/don't like science. Put this in your siggy if you're a girl who does science and enjoys it.

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.