Hey, does anyone know if you can use the same poster's code more than once? My brother and I are using the same book...

i tried in 2 accounts, but it didn´t work.

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40

@OnyxAngel43

You cannot use the same code more than once but we can definitely help you with this. Can you write into customer service about this (Go to Help>Contact US)? I'll keep an eye out for your email.

- Keith

ADMIN KEITH F

I tried typing in the episode 6 code, but it says it's invalid. It's the first time I typed it in, too. A little help here, please??????

@JadeBear475- That's so RUDE! Keith is really nice and makes the site awesomesauce! The mods made the first three episodes free. The others need to be unlocked using the books because you've got to buy them to actually understand the story. Gee whiz some people are so disrespectful

And Keith, thanks for helping a fellow MBer! ;)

Saber Qahill

I am Saber Qahill. I'm 904 years old.

I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Katerborus.

And I am the dancing master! *Evil laugh.*

Just click the option that you don't have the poster,but you have the book.It will give two words to find.Find them and type them in.That's what I did.

Hazel

Gleek

Respect IR

Remember Emerald and Mimi

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

TRUE member of IR

Well, you don't necessarily have to buy the books. I get them from my library, so I can't use any codes. That's why I'm still a recruit. It is annoying (to not be able to go on) when I'm doing episodes, but I'm not very concerned with my rank so I don't buy the books for a code.

~ Amber

Amber

I wasn't here for the war, but I saw the effects. This MB gave me confidence, hope and friends when I felt alone. 

This is home.

Remember:

Scholastic-Con Is Coming!

We all loved saying Awesomesauce?

When our community was here? 

Never forget Emerald

Do tu think the program of developing are free? When you buy the books you are also buying the game. sAme with many games, like WOW.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Uh,I just want to say,I'm sorry.I just get mad at some things just randomly. I don't know what I was thinking,getting mad beccause of simple episode codes. {#Sad Face}

I got the medals with a library book.You just have to click the option you have a book,but no poster.It asks for two words,like chapter 1,word 3 or something like that.Just find them and plug them in.That's how you get them with a library book.

Hazel

Gleek

Respect IR

TRUE member of IR

Thanks Hazel!

~ Amber

Amber

I wasn't here for the war, but I saw the effects. This MB gave me confidence, hope and friends when I felt alone. 

This is home.

Remember:

Scholastic-Con Is Coming!

We all loved saying Awesomesauce?

When our community was here? 

Never forget Emerald

Welcome Amber and anyone else who found it helpful.

Hazel

Gleek

Respect IR

TRUE member of IR

JB175 That was just how the website was made.

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

I have some free book codes if anyone wants them. My account did something weird where it added the book without me doing anything, so now I just have a couple of useless codes lying around. I think it was books 4&5, maybe 7, but I'm not sure on 7.

Call me Elephant.

#Ketzel #ThankYouRachel 

I am a girl and a mobile user.

Current obsession: Rise of the Brave Tangled Frozen Dragons yeah 

Don't reply to mean posts. Just report them.

I believe. I believe. I believe.

What are the book codes for book 4,5 and 7?

What are the book codes for book 4,5 and 7?

I am now out of town.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Please tell us the book codes.

From,

An awesome agent

my favorite quote: someday I'll be living in a big ole city, and all your ever gonna be is mean, why you gotta be so mean- Taylor Swift

any body no the game code for eight

\

Anyone have book code for Cave Of                 Wonder(book 5).I! NEED! IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                    NOW!!                                                              

GET THEM FROM THE LIBRARY!!!!!! 

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Easy Jonathan. In the city I live in, we only have a couple of libraries. Our school doesn't receive new books, only donated. The only times I can get this kind of books were with some fliers, who only arrive in some books, or in some book fairs, which only happen once a year.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Except that these people just expect us to give them the book codes. Like we can!

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

I hsven't used many of my codes, so I technically can

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

I have a audio book, how can i get a code or count words vary good??????

does anyone know what the code is to game (or episode) 4 the sleeping dragon please!

If you want the code, buy the book or check it out from the library! Please stop asking us to give you the codes because we don't know. I repeat, WE DON'T KNOW THE CODES. We almost all use the library editions in which we have to enter certain words from the book to unlock game content.

Aryandil

how do you enter a book or code

nykki

Ivins UT 

In the main screen, there is a small section with  pictures of the books. On top of it, there is something that says "add book or code" or something like it. 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

bro its alguds i did mine and it work so here i will give you my code and we can fix this out so my code is 48xya3467

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

hey can i get a code from you im stuck and my code can't unlock episode 7 it says invalid  and i can't wait to play. anyway thanks 

sincerly, a boy in a country.

zy

I'm afraid I've used mine.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Does anyone  know the code for book 4? 

does anyone have the code for book 1

jjk

Hey, does anyone know the code for book 4? I cannot get to the library for a while...

i'm wondering how this is still alive without people purposely bumping old threads

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

I think almost everyone wants a code of some book, although I don't think people realize you can only use them once. Or at least as far as I know.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

No fair, u a MASTER!!!!

I am a:

trickster

greencloak

musician

Autistic person

Cahill

time-traveler

host of Osiris

Signing out,

Retrack4848

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.