Hello!

I just wanted to check in here to see how everyone was doing. I've been thinking about you guys for a while now.

Love mimi

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Hi and welcome back!

I don't really know you that well, we were active during different times of this MB's history. But if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. :)

This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, GreencloakRavenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

You can just call me Soumya

Hey Mimi, long time no see! How are you?

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

BlueArtistic: Aw Thank you! Welcome back, youself it seems, c: 

We were, maybe that's for the better. The MB has had a couple dark patchs. Thank you! That os very nice of you! I'm here to return the favor c: Don't forget.

EpicPegasus: Hey Hazel! Seriously long time no see c: I can't believe how time flies c: I thought it would be best to take a break after the drama...I didn't really feel welcome at first. But now the past seems to be in the past where it belongs!

I'm doing great actually. Quite busy at the moment finishing up school and deciding the next big step, you know?

How have you been? 

He wears his heart

Shot down by strangers

Emerald<3

I know, I was filled in the last time I was here, though not as well as I would've liked to be. It shocked and grieved me, because I interacted with Emerald and I feel like, if only I had done something to help...

But what can you do if school keeps you busy, I guess...high school in India is a nightmare. :(

This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, GreencloakRavenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

I know. I still feel horrible just thinking about it. So many ifs and could haves, not enough i dids, you know?

I still feel quite distraught over the matter, when ever topics like that are brought up.

School everywhere seem pretty bad to me...To be honest I'm not sure how anyone survives it.

Love mimi

He wears his heart

Shot down by strangers

Emerald<3

I know. Okay, let's not dwell on that anymore.

How's everything? Learning or doing anything new lately? 

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

You're finishing school? Like high school and deciding on a career? Time really does fly.

I've been doing well, I'm finishing up my junior year of high school. Wow, that feels really weird to say on here. I was the most active on here when I was in middle school. It's like a lifetime ago.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Hey mimi, long time no see.

Anyways, I get you. Im also starting college tthis year. And thinking that before all this drama I was still on middle school...

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

BlueArtistic: Hello, again, dear! I agree with you. Sorry for taking so long to respond. I was camping c: so no internet. I love the nature, though. Even if spiders are literally bungee jumping from the tree branches on to my one year adventure novel hoodie. cx

I've been really busy again this week. Man, when will my life ever slow down? c; Although i've been doing many things, nothings really been new. Just my crazy normal life. c: 

But I did meet this really fun guy at the library, where I work. He's only two inches taller than me, (I'm 5'6") which makes it nice. Not so intimidating cx We have a lot in common, actually. Poetry being a big one. It's nice to finally have a in person stable friend. 

How about you? Anything going on?

EpicPegasus: Hello, Hazel! That's amazing! Being in your Junior year of high school. What an accopmlishment! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I was camping c:

I was also most active during my middle school days. Around the time I was 12-15 ish, i think c:

I kind of found this place right after my father died. So i'm not quite ready to let it go yet. Even if I'm getting kind of old cx

I've met so many wonderful people and have been apart of so many wonderful things.

Yes. Finishing High school. Both nerve racking and exciting c: I really want to go into journalism. I guess we'll see how that goes. I'm not really sure what I'll end up doing though.

How about you, dear? Got a plan in mind?

CleverDragon: Hi Billy! It has been a long time hasn't? Funny how time always seems to either move fast or so slow but never really changes speed at all.

Thank you for understanding. c: That's what I've always liked about you! 

I wasn't quite sure if people would ever really welcome me back with open arms. Some of my friends haven't yet. Which is my fault, I guess. 

I was quite nervous to come back. It's been a slow process, actually. But I've finally done it!

Let's leave it in the past though. c:

College already, Billy? I can't believe it! We're getting so old, huh? Are you looking forward to it? You'll have to fill me in on how you've been. That is if you want to? I'm interested to hear about it. c:

Also, sorry for replying so late! I was camping c:

He wears his heart

Shot down by strangers

Emerald<3

im good.

Hi, guys!! Sorry to interrupt hahaha. My name is Renata, I'm 24 years old and I'm brazilian. I'm trying to play the games, because I don't understand some of the references on the books, that are connected to the games. But I just can't play them. The website asks me to install web unity player, I already installed it several times, reiniciated my computer, I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorar, and the unity web player just won't work. Can you please help me out? Thanks a lot :)

NightMermaid: I don't think Unity can be used anymore, but i'm probably wrong.

Fav Zelda Game: Skyward Sword

Fav Metroid Game: Uhhhhhhhh idk maybe Samus Returns from the GB?

Fav OW Hero: Tracer (Even tho she's LGBTQ+)

Fav Pokemon: CHARIZARD!

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Check out my dream journal! /320332 (IR)

@Renata: Safari always worked for me. But the games are largely outdated. You could also try sending emails to mods through the Help button above.

@Mimi: I should be the one to apologize. I keep forgetting to answer.

Alas, I am excited, although not as excited as most people are. But yeah, college. Amd to think when were are , you know, little kids. Heck, from the day you posted, a couple eyars ago was the last day of Em's  f-u-n-e-r-a-l

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Billy: An apology is not needed. c: I understand how it is. Don't worry.

Well I hope you have a wonderful college experience! I'm sure you'll do great c: 

I'm not really planning to go to a university or anything so it's always fun to hear about what other plan to do c:

I know right....It's strange. I'm glad I got to be apart of Emerald's Fun. It really opened my eyes in new ways. And I still find myself thinking about it quite often.

Love mimi

He wears his heart

Shot down by strangers

Emerald<3

You're not going to college this year? Is it okay if I ask you what you intend to do past senior year?

I truly hope you won't take this the wrong way. I'm just curious. I become tactless when I'm curious.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

I guess at this point, I'd be a senior since the school year is over. 

Same here. After all the memories, I just can't let go of this place. It was like a second home.

Journalism sounds amazing! Do you have colleges in mind?

I'm trying to get into Screenwriting, specifically for television. There's only like 10 schools in the state that have the bachelors degree (and considering I live in California, that's more schools than most states would have), so I'm applying to all of them and hoping I get into one of my top three options.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald