Im Fafnir, I use the 39 clues MB WoFMB and SAMB, the SAMB being my main MB. I like meeting new people so I’ve decided to try coming on here for a bit, even if it is a bit unactive.

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

Hey Fafnir! I'm Fawn, and you might have seen my around in the SAMB once in a while.

Anyway, have you read any of the welcoming threads before you posted? It's perfectly fine if you haven't but I would suggest you click on the thread, "To those who have never encountered this MB before, and are about to click 'New Topic'-". It has all of the information you need about this place. Thanks!

|||||||||F A W N|||||||||||

chasing shadows from my past

just as long as the sun can last

Hey you actually checked this sig for white ink. I like you.

I have read the thread already, I just think this seems like a nice place and want to stay for a while :3

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

Hello Fafnir, welcome to Infinity Ring! 

First of all, thank you for reading some of the introductory posts to the MB, it definitely answers a lot of questions. I'm not sure if you've read the MB guide, but I'll link it just in case: http://infinityring.scholastic.com/forums/topics/307253

If you have any questions that haven't been answered yet or just want to talk, feel free to ask. :)

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Hullo Fafnir.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2018 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.