-saying something along the lines of "Hello, I come from another MB! Wow, this place is so dead..." 

Yes, this place can be officially named inactive, and the few on IRMB get that, they have heard that a million times before. So please, silently acknowledge that this MB is a ghosttown. Second, before a war took place, the Infinity Rings forums thrived, but was cultured. Randomness, was and still is... not encouraged. Please maintain the peace. IRMBers encourage you to read the books, and play the game. Just don't expect the mods to answer if you have a complaint about the game. If you would like, bring friends, but make sure that they can respect the forums here.

Before I go, I probably peaked your curiosity by saying "war". Yes, there was a war between the IRMB and SAMB. The SAMB didn't like the IRMB culture, and the IRMB didn't like the SAMB culture. They fought on these forums. Nobody really "won". Many IRMBers were banned because they expressed their real thoughts out of anger. Many also left. The SAMB went back, feeling kind of guilty, but I do not believe anyone from the SAMB was banned. The war is a sore topic, so let things be and leave the past in the past by not mentioning it much. I also doubt that there will be any remaining people from the SAMB who actually invaded the IRMB.

Thank you for your consideration.

|||||||||F A W N|||||||||||

chasing shadows from my past

just as long as the sun can last

"So many ifs and could haves,

not enough I dids, you know?"

-Mimi

Hey you actually checked this sig for white ink. I like you.

Thank you.

Fav Zelda Game: Skyward Sword

Fav Metroid Game: Uhhhhhhhh idk maybe Samus Returns from the GB?

Fav OW Hero: Tracer (Even tho she's LGBTQ+)

Fav Pokemon: CHARIZARD!

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Check out my dream journal! /320332 (IR)

I really appreciate this. I love seeing new MBers post, but it does get annoying answering the same questions over and over again despite making a guide to answer those very questions (I always make sure it's at the top so people see it, but I end up having to answer the usual questions anyway).

Please, read this thread and a few others on the front page before making your first post. They will likely have most of your answers.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

I know Puppy's still on, as I am an SAMBer, but she feels SO guilty about what happened. She even made a post about it earlier today.

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian : Aspiring Author : Gryffindor

Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie : Sophitz Shipper : ML Fan

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover : Rainber : #STS

Sparkles make everything better.

Rainbow: In all fairness, she got more heat than she should have. She didn't need so many repeating what was already said. It was actually a mistake out of ignorance, which is fine. Actually, it barely seemed to be a conflict. The only reason that so many IRMBs were mad were because they thought that what Puppy said was another attack from the SAMB disguised as something innocent, or the IRMBers were just annoyed from the previous remarks from the SAMB. Tell Puppy that it wasn't her fault. It actually might have been some of the other SAMBers fault for trying to take over and change the culture of the IRMB in the first place.

-Mimi

@Rainbow

To be honest, I don't remember much of her with the exception of what I think was a random thread. I'll see if I can find the one you're referring to.

Okay, I think I found it: http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/314876. Now the memories are returning.

She had a few things right. She did make a thread regarding fluffeh and it did break the unofficial MB rules we had. Basically, we made a set of unofficial rules to help keep the peace. We did have a no randomness rule, but we meant more in regards to stuff like spam, posts that don't really do or mean anything. Fluffeh seemed kind of pointless to us, it wasn't our sort of thing (we were more into councils and blogs and events planned weeks or even months in advance, it was just who we were).

That thread got a lot of negativity mostly because it was posted during the conflicts. I'll admit it, we were kind of harsh (we assumed she was just someone from SA who wanted to post random stuff to anger us since there was a lot of that at the time). It was universally decided that we let thread die.

However, someone did not kill themself over all the drama. All the drama started after an IRMBer killed themself. We were having a funeral service for the individual and all of us agreed not to post anything not related to that person or the service. A visitor from SA showed up to post random stuff, we tried to tell them nicely that we were greiving, they complained about it on the MB, and that's how it started. No MBers passed away during the conflicts.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Bump

Also, Hazel, I believe you were asked about the MBer, Emerald, in your signature, would you find if you clarify that, so people do not have to ask again?

-Mimi

The problem, tbh, was that too many things going on. We were finally getting over the... mourning when Samurai posted without realizing, and the clumped with the randomness anti-rule ideals of some SAers.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Thanks for the info!

⋆✩⋆Renegade~Ren~Renny⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆Queen of Portals⋆✩⋆

⋆✩⋆They don't know you,

Like I do⋆✩⋆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~She~~Her~~

⋆✩⋆And I'll make this 

Perfect again⋆✩⋆

Thanks!!! I am from the 39cmb, wanted to check in on other forums

<Stardust>   I am:   Ravenclaw,   Ecaterina,   Potato,   Libra,   Mormon,   ISFP   I Miraculous Ladybug!    "Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers tturn on the light."   #ChooseKind #ColorfadeRules
Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2018 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.