so why were you permabanned before? it sounded like you disagreed with someone.

Fav Zelda Game: Skyward Sword

Fav Metroid Game: Uhhhhhhhh idk maybe Samus Returns from the GB?

Fav OW Hero: Tracer (Even tho she's LGBTQ+)

Fav Pokemon: CHARIZARD!

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Check out my dream journal! /320332 (IR)

First, I ask that keep all your questions to one thread in the future (you don't have to, but it makes it it easier for me to keep track of them and reply).

It wasn't a permaban. It was six months. Tensions were high, especially in the last conflict. Some of us were just tired and said everything on our mind. It wasn't kind, on either side actually, but only people on ours got banned (which is funny because we just wanted to be left in peace). 

We just got tired of all the fighting to keep a place that was already our MB as our MB (not SA 2.0, no offense to those from SA but each MB is their own) and even the ones who weren't banned left very soon after.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Someone posted a while ago saying you were permabanned or something (i dont think it was Samurai or Ary) But i do remember it was from an older thread.

Oh, and plus:

Do Samurai and Ary still post? Or did they leave?

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Back at the time, we assumed it was a permanent ban. I only found out it was temporary a few months ago, when I accidentally clicked reply on a post I was reading on 39C.

They seem to check in every few weeks/months, but I haven't really seen them since I became more active. There's definitely a chance one or both of them left for good.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

I also heard something about QuoteV

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

We left there actually.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Well, Samurai I think mostly stuck to SA.  Ary, for example, ocassionally comes here, and we have methods of communicating with her.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2018 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.