SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i tried playing an episode on chrome, but i cant cuzz well Unity isnt supported. another problem is I CANT EVEN PLAY ON INTERNET EXPLORER BECAUSE I CANT EVEN LOGIN i tried logging in (i had the right username and password ON THIS ACCT) and it just cuts straight to the menu and it says i'm not even logged in. UGHHHHHHHHHH

Fav Zelda Game: Skyward Sword

Fav Metroid Game: Uhhhhhhhh idk maybe Samus Returns from the GB?

Fav OW Hero: Tracer (Even tho she's LGBTQ+)

Fav Pokemon: CHARIZARD!

Nerd extraordinaire!

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Check out my dream journal! /320332 (IR)

I advise contacting tech support for any issues you have. Simply hover over "Help" on the bar right next to Forums. There should be an option called "Contact Us". Click on it and fill out the form.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

When I did play a long time ago I used Safari. Worked the best. Firefox also seemed to do the trick.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2018 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.