I am confused. I do not know what the war is.

CleverBrain81  

-Awesome!

-Bookworm

-Author

-Christian!!!

You mean the randomness war? that war was where the peeps from the SAMB (spirit animals message board) started posting randomness on this MB (like rps and stories and stuff even tho we really didnt do anything

IT IS I!

A ZELDA FAN

A METRIOD FAN

A OVERWATCH FAN!

Don't act like someone everyone wants you to be. Instead, be who you want to be

Don't end it all, make the call.

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Check out my dream journal! /320332 (IR)

Yeah. That one. I hear it alot in other's posts but I don't know what it is.

CleverBrain81  

-Awesome!

-Bookworm

-Author

-Christian!!!

Look here for information.

http://infinityring.scholastic.com/forums/topics/212027

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Hi. I'm from the SAMB. I came to apologize. I wasn't there, it wasn't way before my time, but one of our oldies told us young new people about the Randomness War. I apologize for my predecessors and what they did to you. I wanted to let you know we've changed. It won't happen again. 

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Jade - Someone talked to you guys about the Randomness War? Do you have a name and a thread number? I rarely see it mentioned anymore, but people's interpretations of it now (over a year after it happened) interest me for some reason. They always give a new perspective on things.

Thank you for apologizing, but you don't really need to. You didn't do anything wrong and those of us who were on IR back then do know that not all SAMBers are the same (in fact, like half of our community was originally from SA). :)

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Hullo. Anyways, no need to apologize. It wasn't something you personally did. :)

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2018 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.