So i had a school project about this book Infinity ring and i thought to myself it was going to be boring but i really liked and i started reading the posts here... So can someone tell me what was going on here and whats the war and who is emerald and some general stuff?? If you can leave some ideas for me to do it i would be pretty happy thx!

First of all, welcome to the IR MB (Infinity Ring Message Board). I'm Hazel.

The randomness war was a conflict back in 2015 that our MB had with the SA MB (Spirit Animals Message Board) over the way our MB is run. It ended in several people getting banned and most of the IRMBers (Infinity Ring Message Boarders) leaving. It was the third of three major conflicts with SA (though the second and the third were kind of connected) and eventually, most people had had enough. That's why there's so little activity.

Emerald was a member of the IR community who is no longer with us.

Most people aren't on the site anymore, but a few check in (me, Ary, Billy, Samurai, Green Dog). If you've got any questions about the games or books, feel free to ask.

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.