So, I'm sure you're not happy at all to see me again, but there was one thing I wanted to ask you. (As you can probably already tell, I've changed. Sorry, I really do still feel guilty for everything. You are a much better person than I am)

Anyway, I finally got a QuoteV account, so if everyone was still on there I was wondering if you could give me their accounts.

Once again, I'm really sorry, I love you and miss you guys so much.

Rat

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

When someone makes you mad it takes 42 muscles to frown but 4 to punch their face.

#Geek

#Worldcon

#Balticon

#LOTRandTH

#Post Hardcore Bands

#RememberEmerald

#LGBTQIAPD

#RememberoldIR

bump

Rat

When someone makes you mad it takes 42 muscles to frown but 4 to punch their face.

#Geek

#Worldcon

#Balticon

#LOTRandTH

#Post Hardcore Bands

#RememberEmerald

#LGBTQIAPD

#RememberoldIR

Almost a year late, but here I am.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Wow, time flies. Are you still frequent on here? I saw that Hazel seems pretty active again. It's been a while. Hope you're doing well? (If you ever see this?)

Rat

#Geek

#Worldcon

#Balticon

#LOTRandTH

#Post Hardcore Bands

#RememberEmerald

#LGBTQIAPD

#RememberoldIR

Well, the term active is kinda relative. I really just check when I remember  to. Anyways, it has been a long while. And to think the last time the forum was active was 3 years ago and now I'm going to collegw.

Hope you're doing well too :)

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

In one sentence you managed to make me feel so old and then so young. It's been three years? YOU'RE GOING TO COLLEGE!?!? That's amazing on so many levels. ( not to mention the fact that you've almost made it through the fiery burning depths that are high school) Do you know what you're going to major in? I'm not doing the greatest right now, but I'll probably be fine :P Hope you had a good long weekend!

Rat

#Geek

#Worldcon

#Balticon

#LOTRandTH

#Post Hardcore Bands

#RememberEmerald

#LGBTQIAPD

#RememberoldIR

Welp, a month later I answer, smh@ myself. Anyways, High School probably won't be the last of my troubles. Anyways, to answer, I'm getting a Bachelor's in Chemistry. Have things gotten better?

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back