I know you probably won't see this, nor will you care, but I'm going to fight.

I'm going to fight for this MB to come back. I'm going to work my behind off to make things right. I'm going to bring my friends here, I'm going to have dance offs, make parties, do whatever I have to to bring this place back.

Because it was great here. And it needs to be great again.

I don't want to hear comments that say "leave this place empty" because that won't happen. I'm not going to let it.

Y'all need to stop giving up. Fight for the fallen. Fight to make things right.

Fight for Emerald. Fight for everyone else.

Would they have wanted things to be like this?

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -W. Shakespeare  

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Amen, CR.

Kace

The Forum Ghost

Yet ANOTHER of Sphinx's many friends!

i know i might make things worse but i just wanted to come here and wish you all the best

Shadow

#ThatReferanceNo1elsegets

if i cant be me who can i be?

ヽ(⇀ᴥ↼)ノ

I'm with Shadow. I'll do anytihng to help.

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

*INTENSE SCREAMING*

Me and my friends are going to try and make things right. We're going to start one of my friend Luna's original RPs on here, and try and get members from other MBs here.

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -W. Shakespeare  

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

sounds awesome!

Shadow

#ThatReferanceNo1elsegets

if i cant be me who can i be?

ヽ(⇀ᴥ↼)ノ

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.