The fact that another MB could tear thia one apart because we wouldn't accept the randomness hurts me.  What happened to respecting others? What happened to being civil? SAMB ruined this place, and they still haven't made up for it. They don't care what they did to us.

I extend this invitation to anyone whom is still here: come to the 39CMB. We are peaceful, calm, and respectful. I think all of you would enjoy it there. Just summon me.

Please, i implore you. Become part of mine-our-family. We will care and love you, no matter what. Because we are a family on the 39CMB.

-Sphinx 

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

I am from that MB, and I rescpected the rules here. I feel sad abotu what haapened, though...

Hello

My names Maddie

So yeah

I like to quote songs so here are quotes from my two favorite songs

I'm falling, so I'm taking the time ride-TØP

L.O.V.E

- is-

E.V.O.L

-MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS♡

#moresigspa-

|-/

Preach, Luna. Preach.

❃_-*CrimsonRose*-_❃

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -W. Shakespeare  

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#IChooseHappy

#WeAreFamily<3

#IAmTitanium

#RememberClev.

#SilverAge

Preach, Luna.

Kace

The Forum Ghost

Yet ANOTHER of Sphinx's many friends!

im sorry ffor what my home MB did please dont cry im willing to try and help

Shadow

#ThatReferanceNo1elsegets

ヽ(⇀ᴥ↼)ノ

#PERCYBETH

#Stirlingite

#ninethnome

Thanks, but our time is probably over. Besides, half of us came from t39c. And again, at least I am getting to old for this type of forum.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

but apparently not old enough to use the right "too/to" BILLY

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

Y'all can leave Billy alone about his grammar errors. Plenty of people his age have made them as well.

Aryandil

it probably looked sort of bad from your standpoint but it was a joke (does it make it better that I'm celest hence i know him)

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

Oh lol hai Celest :'D

Aryandil

Wait, what? Did SAMB say something about us? I am only really on this forum so...

IT IS I!

A ZELDA FAN

A METRIOD FAN

A... Wait, what was i saying?

"If you want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!"

-Homer Simpson

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.