#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

We didn't think, we knew.

No, the SA MBers didn't stop and rather accused us of trying to make them conform to our so-called standards. It was a lot worse than what you've probably heard.

Yes, Emerald committed . Did anyone tell you that some SA MBers threw a fit when we asked to leave them us alone for a short period of time so we could grieve quietly?

Aryandil

Most of it is my fault because 12-year-old me didn't know how to act like a decent human being. I take full credit for ruining everything, and I'm truly sorry, and I'm never doing anything like that again. :(

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

"The person who decides your worth is you and you are far more worthy than you tell yourself." - my taekwondo instructor

No, it's just that this MB was put up at a bad time, in between 39clues and Spirit Animals.

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

COOLsyrup, it may not be awesomesauce but at least it's cool

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Im sorry im so sorry, i didnt hear much of this but i was there when it happened i ffeel bad but im so sorry

Shadow

#ThatReferanceNo1elsegets

ヽ(⇀ᴥ↼)ノ

#PERCYBETH

#Stirlingite

#ninethnome

Mostly stubbornness and "war" with SA, potato potato, tomato tomato

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.