I know that Infinity is YOUR SECOND multi-platform series, after the 39 clues (during the release of 39 Clues), and removing it from the "main" tab above is just a bad move . . . you did not even mention it in your HORIZON page at the . . . "from the creators of" the FIVE-BOOK and LESSER known TOMBQUEST, the NEW DRAGGY series SPIRIT ANIMALS, the OLD but also FOREVER 39 Clues, and your new "horror" and THREE-book Shadow House. I know that Infinity Ring is not that know, but releasing it while 39 Clues is still ongoing and not well advertised series and the attempt of creating a new series through book 8.

Hopefully just put it back there. . .

steel is the answer - shattered sea

break the chains - red rising

i am the circle and the circle is me - chaos walking

We already complained about this one to two years ago when Shadow House first came out. No need to post something like this on a forum that the mods don't even pay attention to anymore.

Aryandil

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.