Do you want it back?!

I used to be a huge MBer on here, and what has happened??!! THIS PLACE USED TO BE HUGE!

Well, I'm not going to stand for it. I want this place back on the main bar, no matter what I have to do to get it there!

Mods, LISTEN TO ME!

-Sincerely,

Sphinx (WHO IS FURIOUS!)

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Its not going to happen, everyone has moved on to SAMB which has always been a successful book series. This one wasn't which is why they took it down.

Sea*・゜゚*:....:*'**'*:....:*゜゚・

Oh, lady running down to the Rip-Tide.....     Deal with me World!

Dragon Rider

Clan Cat

Potter-head

Demigod

Sher-locked

Asgardian

Marvel maniac (and LOKI sympathizer)

☆ Queen of Daydreams ☆

Which is dumb, the series, game, and MB was amazing.

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Yeah, I know. It seems like the Main MBs are now WoF, 39c, and SAMB.

And I told you when you left me,

There's nothing to forgive,

But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was,

Heartbreak and misery,

It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way,

You're happy without me..

If there's a more financially successful series than IR, of course they're going to take the latter down from the main bar. You all will understand once you get older.

Aryandil

It's not the SAMB's fault, and I'm not saying you said it was. It's because of Shadow House, Horizon, American Girl, Raina Telgemeier, and Captain Underpants that this place got taken off the main bar. I'd come more often if I knew it existed

Call me what you want. I prefer

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Conqueror

My siggy has changed a lot recently, but I'm still me. A SAMBer. A person who lives under a rock

Although most of the blame lies in TQ and Horizon. IR was still in bar when SA was its most popular.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.