This seems like it was a great place. I wish the mods didn't remove you from the top and I wished they tried to reboot the books. Maybe I'll ask my friends to come here. Wait, I have no friends.

So remember your people, 

Remember your children,

Remember your promise.........

Why am I speaking to myself. 

Well, whatever. The m.b.'s have ears.

I really wish they would come back, even if I never knew them. Don't you feel lonely? Mods, hear me out. This is really the only m.b. I ever made a thread to introduce myself. I don't know why I did, but I wished I had met the I.R.M.B. in a state where people were there.

The Mods probably won't hear me. Well, they are busy.

Forum-Name

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual)

My Typing

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses."

Greencloak

Rainwing/Nightwing/Seawing

Lucian

Hystorian

"My hobby is to sense the mood and refrain from speaking."

tChristiant 

Well hello My name s Billy, although since you seem to have poked around you might, you might know thatalready.

Anyways it was, and I'd do anything to bring it back. 

ALso,we can try to be friends.

Anything you need, tell me.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Hello. I've seen you.

You're probably really tired seeing new people come and then go two seconds later.

I have a question.

Forum-Name

My Typing

Greencloak

Lucian

Hystorian

tChristiant 

No, not really.

Anyways, which question?

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Well, if everyone else has left, why haven't you?

I don't mean I hate you or anything, I'm really glad you stayed and explain stuff to new people, but how come you didn't leave?

Forum-Name

My Typing

Greencloak

Lucian

Hystorian

tChristiant 

Don't worry, it didn't sound rude 

Anyways, whilst most people were forced to leave, I wasn't. One of the reasons is to wait for anyone who might come back, like KT, Essy, Blue or any other name that might not matter anymore to newcomers. Regarding newcomers, I also want to have someone to welcome them, and seeing as I'm the only semi active member, I kinda made it my responsability. Besides, it's not like I wanted IR to be forgotten and abandoned. By welcoming others, I am attempting to revitalize it abit. Also, I feel as if I am someone who visits a grave. It's become customary for me.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Oh.

I wish I could help make this place more active, but I can't force people to come here. It just makes me sad that I missed out on things. 

Forum-Name

My Typing

Greencloak

Lucian

Hystorian

tChristiant 

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.