Ok, I randomly decided to check this MB again and..... WHAT? There was a war????????? Saber was banned? And Hazel????????? What happened to Jonathan? I have so many questions! The only person left is you! Catch me up here! I mean, I don't have that much time anymore but I at least want to know what happened to everyone. I wanted to see how you guys are now, but I guess Saber's reign is over.... Anyway, maybe you don't remember me but maybe you do *shrugs* 

~Amber

Amber

I wasn't here for the war, but I saw the effects. This MB gave me confidence, hope and friends when I felt alone. 

This is home.

Remember:

Scholastic-Con Is Coming!

We all loved saying Awesomesauce?

When our community was here? 

Never forget Emerald

I'm here Amber. It's so nice to see you... such a long time.

So, long story short, in May of the last year we found that Emerald (IDK if you knew her? 1st gen) had commited X

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

After that, some SAers, led by Peari, started spamming it. At first we politely asked them to stop but they wouldn't, which led to the conflict.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

...wow. I remember Emerald. She was great. It seems like the mb was affected a lot by it. My sentences are short here, I'm trying to process this all. I found out one of my closest friends mom died from cancer. It feels strange. I have never dealt with grief before...  I'll reply again when I can think properly. Thank you Billy 

~ Amber

Amber

I wasn't here for the war, but I saw the effects. This MB gave me confidence, hope and friends when I felt alone. 

This is home.

Remember:

Never forget Emerald

I'm not done yet. The mods don't allow m to post large posts.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

The first person to be banned was Hazel, since she got into a private quarrel with Samurai.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

The conflict calmed down and we had a couple more conflicts with the neighbors, smaller ones.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

So, some neighbors wanted to make it a full on... conflict. Itwas basically the guys we mentioned.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Oh, wow. It got bigger. But Jonathan didn't seem the type to want to fight. Did he get banned or just slowly leave?

Amber

This is home.

Remember:

Never forget Emerald

Umm also, I understand that in the need for respect and just... space and calm, that we don't want people trying to rejuvenate the MB. But I really don't want to see it fade more than it has. Even though I'm in High school and super busy, I would like to get the MB to a place where the posts aren't just concerning the SAMB and people are involved. I don't know, just a thought. I went through all of my old posts today... so many good things. I also remembered that at one point I REALLY didn't like Saber, but on that thread alone our issues were resolved and we moved on. It sucks that there is so much tension now. And from reading posts, I understand why. But...Still... I have to go do homework now. Thoughts?

~ Amber

Amber

This is home.

Remember:

Never forget Emerald

Btw, some of us are in a website called QuoteV.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Sorry for being a little more than a month late, but Jonathan stuck around for a while until he eventually just left. You won't find him on Q either.

Aryandil

Want t be friends Billy?

Sure.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.