Being negative isn't going to get you anywhere. Stop saying that there is no hope left for Infinity Ring. This is your home, and I know how awesome it was before I ruined everything. I'm TRYING to fix everything, since I ruined it and I feel responsible, but everyone keeps saying "IR is dead, there's no hope."

I know you all hate my guts. I also know how miserable you all are. Believe it or not, I actually went through a time like this to, but this isn't about me. It's about the MB. I'm trying to promote joviality so this place can be awesome again.

And it would be nice if everyone would stop snapping and everything. Rudeness and hurtfulness isn't going to get you anywhere. Snapping at me every time I try to do something good isn't helping. I'm trying to help you.

Stop being negative. Look at the good things:

- IR is quiet again.

- Some of you are still here.

- There is no conflict.

- The forums are still here.

And when I say I want to rebuild the MB, I don't mean I'm going to recruit a bunch of people from other message boards to come here. You don't believe it, but as a martial artist and a student of ______________, I have something called respect. That's right. I respect you, even though you hate me. So why would I recruit people to come here? It's true, I'm basically the only person here who likes me, but I'm not recruiting anyone. I respect your wishes.

A lot of you left; most of your friends aren't here anymore. I know how that feels. For them, rebuild Infinity Ring. Your home wasn't meant to turn to ashes.

I know this is a long speech, but it's something I felt really needed to be said. Believe it or not, there is hope left for this MB. See, hope is through that door over there. *points at door* It's up to you to open that door and cross the threshold.

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

I'll be right here now

To hold you when the sky falls down

I will always be the one that took your place

~ Ashes Remain, Right Here

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Well, consider this. We practically moved to another site. And honestly since THOSE events this just doesn't feel like our home anymore. We rarely check in anyway, so what's the flipping point. Just post if you feel like it. There's no need to "rebuild" the MB. Mainly because there's no backbone to support it, and don't you say that you'll be the backbone. Like the fate of this whole MB rests on one person's shoulders anyway. This MB died a long time ago. I'm not being negative or pessimistic; I'm being realistic.

Aryandil

I agree with Samuria! IR is not dead- it's still here. By the way, this is a forum member that left (not by choice) and has come back. You'll have to look up Robrah (read that backwards)

Animal Lover

Nature Protector

Bookworm (and proud of it!)

Rose the ragdoll kitten Storm the leopard Joanie the cat Emily the cat Hunter the komodo dragon Lenora the Dragon Apricot the Brewer's blackbird Maple the cat

Thank you, Harbor. :)

Samurai

Future Olympian

I'll be right here now

Lee Dae-hoon <3

I am afraid that this place is beyond repair. Practically all of the common posters have left the site, they wanted or not. Rebuilding a forum isn't easy if there are four, five people.

ill give a more formulated answer later.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

The forum's here, yes. The community? No.

It's not much of a community if we're barely speaking to each other anyway.

Aryandil

I agree!!

Keep your horse dreams alive and enjoy the ride.

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

On the fact that IR is not dead!

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

Also, most of our friends aren't here because we all relocated somewhere else. So frankly we don't need to rebuild IR for them.

Aryandil

K'ihap

Samurai

Future Olympian

I'll be right here now

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Aryandil-

I know.

Samurai

Future Olympian

I'll be right here now

Lee Dae-hoon <3

You say it Kato!!!

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

If you want IR back start posting to everyone on the other boards saying we need IR back!! 

Because there are people that love IR that leave because everyone else is leaving.

We need IR back!

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

And Kato it's not your fault IR is not gone yet there's still hope! Don't blame yourself you were my first friend. We need you! And I do not hate you!! And I'm sure you didn't do anything! And Irespect you . I would never say anything mean or rude to you or anyone else.

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

Her fault or not, IR is dead. And people left because their friendships here were threatened. I mean, the mods already unrighteously banned Hazel, who knows what might happen to someone who disagrees with aoher newbie.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Billy I refuse to let IR die. There must be something to bring it back.

And who's Hazel?

Sorry I'm still new.

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

Hazel was a prominent member of IR who was kind to everyone and determined to stay loyal to her friends. She, like most of us, were furious when SA MBers started invading IR. She and Samurai were always headlocked in a battle, and because apparently she wasn't supposed to defend her friends when compared to a newbie, the mods permabanned her.

That's the short version. You want the long version? Why don't you head over the rainbow and get it from Hazel herself.

Aryandil

And this is why they'll never understand.

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Jonathan! We miss you. We miss you a lot (even if you probably won't see this). I just wanted to say this, and please remember this.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

IRMB is not dead yet. It will be dead only if no one posts on it and it becomes a ghost town. 

Stormwinds Aimable

What more did you expect from me?

Don't say the term "ghost town" ever again. I myself am extremely sensitive.

And it is technically not dead. but i is dying. Is it so hard to take it out of its misery?

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

i'm bringing back this thread, because i feel the same way.

please don't kill me

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.