Who would win? Frankenstein vs. Dracula, and why?

Dracula. He could drain Frankenstein easily. Because I assume you don't mean Frankenstein's monster.

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Uh - good point - I did mean Frankenstein's monster - wouldn't be much of a fight otherwise

Oh, Frankenstein's monster, got it. And I guess between the two it would be Dracula, since he's smarter, if I'm correct, and probably faster. Unless the battle was in sunlight, of course.

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Agreed. Maybe a more even fight would be the Hulk vs. Iron Man.

I think that Avengers 2 answered that... but personally I think Iron Man.

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Yup. Iron Man would probably win. How about a different battle - Iron Man vs. Superman.

Iron Man would still win.

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.