The boards at school are all blurry and I can't see them that great. When we were taking notes in math, I had to repeatedly ask my friend for what it said. In Science, the board was far away, but the handwriting was big, and it was a chalkboard not a Smart Board, I gave up. We are learning about living/non living things and i thought the homework was something about cheese, potatoes and Percy Jackson going back into a bank and eating tacos. I had NO idea. So what should I do. I'm also probably going to get braces and yeah.

Gryffindor 

I am Reyna

Potterhead

Demigod

#Prayforpeace

I first found out I needed glasses in 6th grade, since I couldn't read the science thingies my teacher had written. I told my mom and told her and so we went so that I could get an exam. For example I went to Costco and got checked there. Many hopitals actually have a room where you can get checked. They find you graduation and you choose the model.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Ok. I will tell my mom. Thanks!!

Gryffindor 

I am Reyna

Potterhead

Demigod

#Prayforpeace

;)

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Apparently I need glasses, despite the fact that I can see perfectly fine. My vision is terrible now, thanks to the glasses I'll apparently have to wear all the time for the rest of my life.

Glasses suck.

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

glasses don't suck, they are great.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

@Billy

I found out I needed glasses almost the same way. 

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

If I hadn't worn glasses for nearly a decade, I would be legally blind now.

Maybe you got the wrong type of lens, Samurai.

|Azure Aimable|

#ThreadGhost  

Proud Canadian

Daughter of Athena  

Archduchess of PJO & HOO

#RememberMimi&Emerald

If you live like that, you live with ghosts. If you love like that, blood runs cold.

I came, I saw, I didn't conquer.

A teacher has aprox. 9 degrees of graduation

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Azure-

No, I have the right kind. I personally HATE my glasses because the "prescription" is really weird.

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

I have glasses! I see so much better!! They make me look smart..:)

Gryffindor 

I am Reyna

Potterhead

Demigod

#Prayforpeace

;)

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.