Hello, fellow geeks, nerds, dragons, trolls, Time Lords, and more! Welcome to Captain's Log, a forum newspaper about all things nerdy! I will do these once every week, preferably on Friday. Every week, I will post bits of nerdy news (for ex: new Disney film), fun facts, a quote of the day, and more! Please feel free to comment, and if you have a question I will try to answer it ASAP. Also, if you know of any nerdy news that you think should be mentioned (because I can't focus on all fandoms at once!), and I'll check it out. Thanks!

Nerdy News Articles! 

1. Cassandra Clare Reveals Part of New City of Bones Book. It's big news for Shadowhunters; Cassandra Clare has shared a scene from the next book of your beloved series! The snip of writing is from Jace's POV. Go check it out, now! 

2. Supergirl Series Sypnosis. If you are a DC fan or comic fan in general, you probably are trying to keep up to date with the new series being made called Supergirl. The pilot will be an origin story of sorts; Supergirl goes to Earth at the same time as Superman after their planet is destroyed, and after years of hiding, she is called to save the world - while also trying to maintain relationships with friends and "family". It will be aired on October 26, be sure to check it out!

3. Jared Padalecki Says Lucifer and/or God Will Be in Supernatural's Final Season. EEK! I feel more excited than anyone, but I'm sure I hear the fangirl screams from here! Season 11, the final season of beloved TV show Supernatural, will include beloved character Luci and/or much anticipated God. Well, that's what Jared Padalecki, who plays main character Sam Winchester, believes. He says this season will be a slightly more "biblical" take than usual. I'M SO READY! RELEASE IT NOW!

Fun Facts: 

-Smiling boosts immune systems. 

-Some psychologists say you tend to fall in love with people similar to parents you had issues with as a child. 

-There are sharks near Greenland that eat polar bears. 

-How to spot a psychopath: yawn. If they don't yawn back they are probably a psychopath. 

Quote of the Day: 

"Wow, sarcasm. That's original." -Dr Horrible, Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog

That's all this time! PLEASE give me tips or compliments, whichever, and I'll see you next Friday!

-Loki

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS. MUST READ NOW.

(And I'm going to yawn at everyone now. Great job!)

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

Great!

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.