So, hello everbody. Now to quotes.

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be." - Dreams Come True, Glee

"Sue: These students are like a caste system. All the popular kids are in the penthouse. All the nerds playing wizards and trolls in the forest, bottom floor.

Will: Where do the kids in Glee lie?

Sue: Subbasement." - Pilot, Glee

"Lady Justice wept today." - Showmance, Glee

"You know, Q, when I first laid eyes on you, I was reminded of a young Sue Sylvester, though you don't have my bone structure." - Showmance, Glee

"Dear Journal:

Feeling listless again today. It began at dawn when I tried to make a smoothie out of beef bones, breaking my juicer. And then, at Cheerios practice: DISASTER! It was unmistakable. It was like spotting the first spark on the Hindenburg. A quiver! That quiver will lose us Nationals, and without a championship, I'll lose my endorsements, and without those endorsements, I won't be able to buy my hovercraft." - Vitamin D, Glee

"Look at me. Even in the heat of battle, I am so elegant, regal. I am Ajax, mighty Greek warrior." - Throwdown, Glee

"Sue? Did someone finally punch you?" - Mattress, Glee

"You are about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination... Horror!" Sectionals, Glee

"Figgins: Sue, the directors, both from the Jane Addams Academy and Haverbrook School for the Deaf, have informed me that you gave them the New Directions' set list.
Sue: You have no proof.
Figgins: The set lists were on Cheerios' letterhead.
Sue: I didn't do it.
Figgins: They say, "From the desk of Sue Sylvester."
Sue: Circumstantial evidence.
Figgins: They're written in your handwriting!
Sue: Forgeries.
Figgins: Sue, there is a lot of evidence stacked against you!
Sue: Well, you've clearly made up your mind not to be impartial in this case." - Sectionals, Glee

"How do you two not have a show on Bravo?" - Home, Glee

"Principal Figgins: Last year a list of the Ten Ugliest Gingers in the school was passed around. The perpetrator would have been expelled had it not turned out to be a MEMBER OF THE FACULTY!
Sue: I stand by that list." - Bad Reputation, Glee

"Sue: There's only one person who can tell you who you are.
Kurt: Me?
Sue: No, me. Sue Sylvester." - Laryngitis, Glee

"Will: I thought we were friends.
Sue: That got boring." - The Substitute

"There's no lesson here. There's no happy ending. He's just gone." - The Quarterback, Glee

"I am honored to be here to rededicate this theater the Finn Hudson Auditorium." - Dreams Come True, Glee

Sorry, just a huge Glee fan. How about you? Favorite quotes? Share them here!

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Yep, so much "happiness"

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

"A single tree doesn't make a forest." - Young Samurai

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

“Those that go searching for love only make manifest their own lovelessness, and the loveless never find love, only the loving find love, and they never have to seek for it.” - D.H. Lawrence

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

“Why are we being chased by evil espresso drinks?!”
-Leo Valdez,The Lost Hero

“"So...giants who can throw mountains. Friendly wolves that will eat us if we show weakness. Evil espresso drinks.Gotcha. Maybe this isn't the best time to bring up my psycho babysitter."
"Is that another joke?"”
-Leo Valdez and Piper McLean,The Lost Hero

“You must forge your own path for it to mean anything.”
-Hera, The Lost Hero

“Survive first. Figure out crayon drawing of destiny later.”
-Leo Valdez,The Lost Hero

Suffering... Cool I love Suffering!"
- Leo Valdez, The Lost Hero

"Rainbows... very macho."
- Leo Valdez, The Lost Hero

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Boyd: "Alpha, do not do this. There is a part of you that knows that this is wrong."

Alpha: "There are many parts of me that know that this is wrong, none that care. And six... that just find it funny!"

-Dollhouse Season 2 Episode 8

Alpha: "It spoke to the schizophrenic in me. Well, both of them actually." 

-Dollhouse Season 2 Episode 12

Alpha: "Because we're not freakshows. Well okay, maybe I am. And Echo. Topher's a little off but Adelle... she's a class act all the way."

Echo: "Alpha..."

Alpha: "It's just that I've tried so hard to have a peaceful life here. It's harder for me than most."

Victor: "Psycho."

Alpha: "Lapsed."

Wash: "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar..."

-Serenity

Tracey: "When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl... when you can't do that..."

Zoe: "You find someone to carry you."

-Firefly Season 1 Episode 14

Geoffrey: "And one and two and three and four and your hands should be light like a birdie on a branch. And one and two and three and four and Wat doesn't lead he follows like a girl." 

(Wat punches him)

-A Knight's Tale

"Evidently, the best thing humans can do to help the Earth, is to die. I'll be ineffectively picking up Capri Sun's on my hike instead." 

-Alan Tudyk

Castiel: "I am the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition."

-Supernatural Season 4 Episode 1

Finnick: "Want a sugar cube?"

-The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself." - Sally Jackson, The Lightning Thief

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

It's better to try and fail than failing to try. ~ Me

*SIGN:  Moose Pass Gas*

That's just wrong. ~ Frank Zhang, The Son Of Neptune

I don't see why we're doing this.  The badgers are ShadowClan's problem. ~ Mousewhisker

And I'm YOUR problem.  ~ Squirrelflight.

A fine Dragon Ride you are, afraid of talking to a large group!  If only Galbatorix knew, he could have you at his mercy if he but asked you to make a speech to his troops! Ha! ~ Saphira

Yah!  You couldn't hit a tree if it was in front of you! ~ Roran

DIE, PUNY HUMAN! ~ Yarbog

"But I wasn't trying to cast a spell!"  protested Eragon.  "All I did was say Brisingr and-"  He yelped and swore as the sword again caught fire, which he put out for the fourth time.

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

Who ever said the SKY was the LIMIT?

ArteAtheEragZoloKiliAmuDusk

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

teleport

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

teleport

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"Oh, no! Popcorn! Our fatal weakness!"

~ Hazel Levesque, Blood of Olympus

Draco likes hamsters,

Draco likes honey,

Draco likes toothpaste,

Draco likes money.

Draco likes cartwheels,

Draco likes pliers,

Draco likes face paint,

Draco likes fire.

~ Harry Potter, Potter Puppet Pals

~Circe~

Satan Soul Mage

Revolutionary

I can't help but be nostalgic, can't help but miss our times on here, but what can you do when you just can't stay? When all the magic is gone? What can you do?

Too many ships, too little time.

Christian

Bi

"Oh, hey William. I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves who live in your hair." - The Power of Madonna, Glee

"Schuester! I'll need to see that set list for Sectionals after all. I want it on my desk warm from the laminator at 5:00 P.M., and if it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then, on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face." - Mash-Up, Glee

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"And if everything I believe in is a lie, I won't mind at all." -Edolas Arc Fairy Tail Theme Song

Icarus

she/they

there are too many holes in my soul

and not enough feathers on my wings.

as i fall towards the sea

tell me, tell me,

after i end, will the world sing?

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.