The AB5 team has renounced their Greencloakship due to recent conflicts with SA. They will not retain any contact at all (other than something called Unknown) with the stated MB.

To anyone from SA – the AB5 team has stated that you have brought this upon yourself. I personally would like to say that you need to make amends as soon as possible, because Ariel and Jonathan have never been as furious and upset as they are now.

Aryandil

I know nothing of this 'conflict' personally, as I have only joined a few nights ago. I am ashamed, by -- don't take this personally, as I am directing this to SA too -- both MBs. We have over-reacted, yelled, and cried very recently. I can't say sorry from the entire MB, but I am sorry for the behavior everyone has set upon themselves. This has all been a misunderstanding.

CrystalVale

I am...

@MoonlightMist170 and @SecretShrewd20

Forgiving One's Terrible Past and Remembering One's Falling.

I'm sorry, but I have not participated in this conflict in any such way. I am merely delivering a message from former IR MBers who left because of the conflict.

Aryandil

If I said what I was thinking right now....never mind.

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

*deep sigh* 

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Sorry for anything I did.

Call me...

Ariel

And sadly my comrades

Essie

Landon

Roxie

Mathias

#RememberMimi&Emerald&All of the fallen members

Me, Katalin and Spirit are sorry if we had done anything that has enraged you..(Sighs) (Hides Face in Hands and ignores everyone.)

Shadow/Ash/Moon/Luna

#RememberMimi

#RememberEmerald

Tallstar

Fierheart

Bluestar

Leafstar

Cloudtail

Heatherstar

Mistystar

Daughter of Hecate

Fellow Greencloak

Samurai: I'm getting tired of you ignoring my friends' posts. Instead of acting all angry about it or pointing out some minor detail, or being all defensive, how about actually replying to them? All you're doing is infuriating them more. This is one pair of siblings that you do not want to risk making them angry. Trust me.

Aryandil

This is one person no one wants to make angry. So....

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

Ok, fine. I don't really care. It is your chose

Maddie/ Dancey (I prefer Maddie but most people know me as dancey so) 

Freckles and constellations 

Not all of us did it

Can't you see 

I wasn't there 

I didn't know 

They can still talk to the ones 

Who didn't make this mess 

They have to choose to be wise in a moment 

Like this 

Choose who you want to talk to 

And ignore who you don't 

For this is just my advice 

You don't have to take it 

If you don't want to 

But it will always be there 

Hey there my dudes, I'm officially back 

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

D: I withdrew from SAMB too due to reccent conflict, but it was my home MB. I don't participate in conflicts myself, I just try to end them. I am from SAMB- so am I not allowed here? I am pretty unaware what was happening, I just came yesterday. Sorry if I'm being annoying.

Call me Harbor  

daughter oPoseidonY

And a GREENCLOAK  

Proud Wildlife Rescuer

#StopAnimalAbuse #RememberTheFallen

I'm slipping away from SAMB.... But I will always be here, even if for just five minutes.

No, this just means we're not posting on SA except for one RP. So long as you don't bring conflicts from SA over here, you're fine, Harbor. I believe Ariel was very upset when she emailed Ary, so... yeah.

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Okay, thanks. I won't bring any SA conflicts here because I never get in them -_- Anyways, I try to stay out of conflict 

Call me Harbor  

daughter oPoseidonY

And a GREENCLOAK  

Proud Wildlife Rescuer

#StopAnimalAbuse #RememberTheFallen

I'm slipping away from SAMB.... But I will always be here, even if for just five minutes.

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.