No YT stuff on here, unless I'm just talking about what I'm doing. I don't want a repeat of last time. *shudders*

So, I guess you can get to know me here?

Right now I just finished doing my first livestream test. Looks like everything I needed went through, so now I actually need to test livestream an actual game, not one on the Internet. Which means, back to Steam... *sigh* Livestreaming with the application I'm using shows the browser window as well, and what I mean is it shows the website address, the favorites bar, and... ugh. I either have to figure out how to get rid of that, or I will have to play games on Steam, and I don't know if School of Dragons still crashes on Steam.

Also, don't ask what YT is, or if you do know what it is, don't ask who I am on there. This is a non-YT blog.

So do any of you want to make a game, as in those games like SA, 39C, and IR? SoD? Those Cartoon Network games? I personally think it'd be cool, except I'd have to learn coding... well, I'll have to learn coding and other stuff if I want to get familiar with Minecraft (and apparently make custom NPCs and quests in there), so I guess that's a given...

Relax, I won't be talking about games and computer stuff in the majority of this blog. This is basically just a get-to-know-me blog. The only rule is that you cannot insult any of the AB5 members. Don't insult my friends.

So, any questions for me? I'll be glad to answer any I can.

Ary

Aryandil

No, I don't think I have any questions, but hiya! :)

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Hey Melanie, how are you doing? Sorry that AB5 left so abruptly. Ariel emailed me this morning ranting her frustration and the news.

Aryandil

Hello Ary. I recommen you to play Give up. and DON'T QUIT.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

It's not your fault, Ary. But yeah, it was fairly sudden.

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Billy: Uh...?

Aryandil

The game "Give Up"

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

God, so many new threads... I don't remember it being like this on IR. Someone fill me in on this?

Aryandil

There are a lot of threads because a few SAMBers moved in and broke the compromise that there could be only ONE random topic for them all.

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Hi Aryandil 

I know you don't know me, so just to make things simple I used to post on this MB but I barely even posted so you probably have never seen it but yeah I don't know a lot of people here and I'm kinda new here so yeah. I'd really like to get to know you but I don't really know what to ask but just tell me anything about yourself, I know this is a really weird post but I'm not good with talking and typing to people so yeah. Thanks for reading this, I really appreciate it 

Hey there my dudes, I'm officially back 

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

Loki: ... Wow. Just wow.

Tiger: Hey! I might've seen you around once... not so sure though. Well, I love YouTube. It's my thing, which led me to join the community recently. :)

Aryandil

I feel weird... like something's changed. IR isn't the same as it used to be. And that doesn't settle well with me. :(

Aryandil

Well, more than a few people have left, and...you know.

~Melanie~

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

I'm thinking about getting some quotes, how about you?

Aryandil

I hope you can go over the rainbow on Friday of Saturday, of course, if your parents allow you.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

*shrugs* I'll probably have some time once summer actually starts. ;)

~Melanie~

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

I have to retake my curl-up test in PE if I want to be exempt from the health exam... before this current block is over. That's right, I'm in PE right now. :P

Aryandil

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.