I will not point fingers or name names, or as Captain Jack Sparrow said, name fingers and point names. 

But the insanity has to stop. 

I'm not even completely sure I know who started all this - the rules of IR had been settled for a while and suddenly someone who didn't even go on that MB started attacking them. Then more came. Chaos at its worst. So you all agreed: ONE topic would be used for randomness.

This isn't even most people's home MB, and they are not only breaking apart that compromise, but tearing the culture of the IRMB. 

Once again, not pointing fingers. But please, settle down and help rebuild IRMB, or leave. I was never a huge part of IR, but I did look up to their ability to mantain peace. Now look what's happened.

And if they want to grieve, let them. 

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thanks Loki, we appreciate it. :)

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Thanks for all that you've done for us, Loki; I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to us.

Jonathan

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Anytime, guys.

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thank you so much Loki. *huggles*

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

Thanks you very much Loki.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

*hugs Loki* Thank you.

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.