SA doesn't deserve to be called bad: we haven't, as you said, "earned that." There are lots of nice people over there. And frankly, people are a little random sometimes: we all are. I'm sorry you think SAMBers "clogged up your message boards with random stuff," but that's kind of a pointless protest: these are free sites, and whether we like it or not, some people are going to put up stuff we don't like.

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF! (PA)

1st post on SAMB: July 12th, 2014

#RememberLeia

ATLANTEAN

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Leave now. This in an abandoned thread.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

I know that this is an abandoned thread, but i wanted to say this.

I remember the glory days, i remember emerald. And i took time to mourn for her, and now this is what i come back to.

I would like to rebuild. Because we were more than a forum, we were a family.

➳ Sphinx ➳

Forum Guardian

Recipient of Mickey's Respect.

#Sphinoki (And Prince Sidon too!)

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#MarySuePride

ϟ Vine: Forum Twin ϟ

Check out my story that I'm writing on the 39CMB! /263177

I realize that this is old, but...

I apologize for the actions of my fellow SAMBers. They were young. They were naive. They thought they were doing good by spreading Fluffeh, but they sent the IRMB on a crash course to destruction.

We, the older SAMBers tried to stop them, but they didn't listen. I even attempted to serve as a Diplomat, but I failed to change anything. Once again, I'm really sorry.

The Randomness war affected the SAMB as well. It resulted in the older MBers and the Newer MBers being irreversibly split apart from each other.

This MB is yours, and you must see it wiped clean.

Stormwinds Aimable-Mystical

Queen of Lenny Faces & Memes

FrostfirePinkGuyIodinaZeroMarxaIvyLypheraSheegothOrsoMikhail

Twin:Irride

The sad YorHa heard laughter coming from the burning treetops

I recently learned about Emerald...I'm so sorry...

I take back any of my previous statements, and I'm leaving this forum now. Goodbye...  :-(

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF! (PA)

1st post on SAMB: July 12th, 2014

#RememberLeia

ATLANTEAN

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.