Okay, you know what? It's Christmas. I don't want to see sadness. We're going to rebuild this MB, and if I have to do it myself, I will!

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

The Lady With Taekwondo Problems

#KickLikeAGirl

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Martial Arts Action Writer

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

I never got to see it before this.....

Keep your horse dreams alive and enjoy the ride.

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

How did people ruin it???

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

IR is not dead!!!! If it were we wouldn't be here!!!

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

You say it Kato!!!! I'll help!

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

SA MBers ruined the IR MB by disregarding our set of guidelines for a fair experience for everyone, trashing this place with randomness even when we explicitly said that we weren't into randomness but ok, everyone can have one thread each for randomness. But they wanted to make a new thread almost every day and mindlessly argued with us, thus ruining the original spirit of IR. Say all you want, but for us original members, the spark is gone. This MB is dead, and y'all would be better off just leaving it alone.

Aryandil

You know, Kato, I've been thinking it over...maybe it would be better if we went to one of the older MBs like that weird "Worlds Collide" one. It kind of feels like we are intruding on the memory and history of this one. 

LovHorses!!!    Swiss

Proud Christian!

To be honest, I don't think there's really any reason to try and rebuild this MB. Sad things have beauty of a sort, don't they?

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

My personality traits:

- argumentative

- stubborn

- persistent

You can give up if you want to. I'm not.

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Those are not necessarily positive traits (except for persistent – SOMETIMES), and you may want to consider being more considerate with others and being more open-minded and open to common sense.

Aryandil

You can't save a deade fish, no matter how much water you throw to it.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Aryandil-

Those aren't all my traits. And I'm open to common sense. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop being rude.

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

I'm not being rude. Those are my observations of you, and it took me a while to settle on them. I'm sorry if you think my honest opinion of you is rude, but you really aren't open to others' opinions, and it's quite frustrating.

Aryandil

Nice analogy, Billy.

Aryandil

Aryandil-

You don't have to share your observations of me. I go through a lot in real life.

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Well, guess what? I've been through a lot too. You're not the only one. But I don't let my trials make me a snarky human being. I'm blunt, yes, but I am never that stubborn or shut myself away from others.

Aryandil

I have a reason for being stubborn.

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Which you are not saying because...?

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Arguing isn't getting us anywhere. My apology is in mod. :)

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Aryandil and everyone-

I started this argument, so I'm going to apologize. This has made me feel really bad. I've thought about my personality and how I act towards others, I noticed I really AM snappish, cold, etc. I'm going to try to be more open-minded and think more about what's best for others. I'm going to try to be a better person.

I'm also going to stop posting "Let's rebuild the MB" messages, since that's clearly making everything worse and is annoying everyone. Since this was your MB in the first place, you guys know what's best for it. I'm not going to leave or stop posting, but I'm going to leave the "IR IS NOT DEAD" issue alone.

We're likely aren't going to be friends anytime soon, but let's at least try to be friendly with each other. Not for "rebuilding IR" purposes, but for the sake of everyone's emotions and stuff like that, considering that we've been through a lot.

I'm sorry for everything I've said and done. I know I can be too honest, to the point where it's hurtful, and that I'm too persistent, to the point where my wanting to push on gets in the way of common sense. I'm going to fix that.

Peace for the world,

Samurai

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Sure, we can try. Emphasis on try.

Aryandil

I get that you're bitter about this whole thing, but sarcasm isn't going to help with anything. We're done arguing.

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

#KickLikeAGirl

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

I wasn't being sarcastic nor bitter.

Aryandil

IRMB is not the only MB that has been shattered. The SAMB was torn apart by a recent war, and WoFMB is suffering from flaming. 

Stormwinds Aimable-Mystical

Queen of Lenny Faces & Memes

FrostfirePinkGuyIodinaZeroMarxaIvyLypheraSheegothOrsoMikhail

Twin:Irride

The sad YorHa heard laughter coming from the burning treetops

*Cough* SA was the MB that got IR shattered *cough*

And SA is not in a state of despair. And wars are fairly common there, it has almost become the new normal. The only true wars that have happened are the Blizz, Shane and IR-SA Wars. Not ridiculous things like the "Fluffehwhin" or the Warriors issues. Even the Samurai clone issue doesn't count as a war (a war is a conflict that is both widespread and intentional (intentional when entering war, not in the causes). I'm not saying these smaller conflicts don't have relevance, they are just so small in comparisson to the previously mentioned conflicts.

WoFMB is a copy of SA, so no surprise for the "Flame Wars"

And the last person to technically join and spend time here was Samurai about a year ago. And it's n ot like a warning of randomness automatically scares people away

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

I'm not sure wars is even the right term to describe it. Yes, I guess they are the best replacement, but these are pretty much arguments. Big ones, if you really view them as such, but just arguments nonetheless.

{Name Here}

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

We're deeply sorry for causing damage to the IRMB. It's just that some SAMBers don't know how to restrain themselves. 

Stormwinds Aimable-Mystical

Queen of Lenny Faces & Memes

FrostfirePinkGuyIodinaZeroMarxaIvyLypheraSheegothOrsoMikhail

Twin:Irride

The sad YorHa heard laughter coming from the burning treetops

I am so sorry. That sounds horrible. You have my sympathies. Would you mind if I hung out here sometimes? By the way I'm Sunset.

~Sunset

Lady of Teregrine Walroos

^Bunny^

Scarlet

Smoke

Noire

Monet

"He or She who hesitates is lost! Aye!"

Waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles :DDD

Enemy and Victim of Sadness.

Before the Flames go out Tonight,

Yeah let's Live until we Die.

:DDD

Hope this gets out before my first post.

Hey guys I'm Sunset. I am so sorry that SAMBers ruined your MB. You have my condolences for your lost. I want to join here, cause it sounds fun, even without randomness. But I am a SAMBer, so I will step back, give you some space. Sorry for my first post. Your utopia was probably amazing. Sadly, life goes on. So please  forgive me for my first post and forgive the SAMB. 

~Sunset

Lady of Teregrine Walroos

^Bunny^

Scarlet

Smoke

Noire

Monet

"He or She who hesitates is lost! Aye!"

Waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles :DDD

Enemy and Victim of Sadness.

Before the Flames go out Tonight,

Yeah let's Live until we Die.

:DDD

I hope I'm not being rude by assuming a stance for all the IRMBers, but there's really no need. I appreciate the sentiment; however, no forgiveness is needed as the damage, melodramatic as it sounds, has been done and there's no point in trying to recreate anything.

{Name Here}

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

Why are you all saying such bad things about SAMBers? :-(  

Look, I'm sorry we didn't follow your "guidelines", but at the same time too, these are free sites, and trying to enforce rules upon people just won't work out. I'm from SAMB, though I wasn't involved in whatever conflict happened over here. Not all SAMBers are bad, and saying mean things isn't going to help anyone or anything.

~ Amberturtle48

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF! (PA)

1st post on SAMB: July 12th, 2014

#RememberLeia

ATLANTEAN

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Of course when we refer to SA, we refers o the majority of SAers in the time peiod. And I am afraid that more than enough reasons were shown at the time.

However, the thing that made us so irritated about SA wasn't that they were random. The thing is that, after we told someone, they went to SA to complain (even though it was only their battle). The SAers come and post random things just for the sake of irritating us and clogging this MB.

and I say so much "mean things" about SA because SA has earned it.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Amberturtle, I think you completely missed the point.

{Name Here}

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

I am sorry I  am exploring  from SAMB but I didn't know how bad it was for you guys ...

HI, I Am ELFIE                     

Queen of All Things Elvis

Twin - Elf             

M0lfie

"I dislike fighting." -Big Bang: Seungri.

... It was terrible.

Aryandil

I just joined a few ago, so I have never seen what the fun side of this MB is.

Hi everybody!!!! Name's Nitro!

"Ghost Starrer"alert!

BtwI'm opalchicken63 (RuBibi) Deal w/ it!

full siggy at /209975

Sorry to say this, but it is nlikeyl you will see it, since thee is s little activity and the rest of the MBers have left.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

What Billy said. I'm sure if you had arrived about a year ago you would have seen what IR was truly like.

Aryandil

The W.O.F. m.b. is so not a copy of the S.A.M.B.

And I should know, because most of the people from W.O.F. have permanently left the S.A.M.B. for personal reasons.

If given a choice, people won't leave one place that they like just to migrate to an absolutely unknown place. No, they stay where they want to.

So W.O.F. isn't a copy of the S.A.M.B. I have no idea where I'm supposed to be.

Forum-Name

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual)

My Typing

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses."

Greencloak

Rainwing/Nightwing/Seawing

Lucian

Hystorian

"My hobby is to sense the mood and refrain from speaking."

tChristiant 

The only way it is different is that you have more flame wars and the forum is younger.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.