Obviously, it's not the MB that I started on. That was very busy and 39 Clues-like. I loved it like that, but people kept leaving. I stayed.

Then, we became a small group. Tight-knit. A few people came and joined it. Many people came and left. A solid group stayed, and those that left who were part of our group...they didn't want to leave.

I loved our tight-knit MB. We knew exactly what each other were thinking. We had a few fun events. Jon Z would come and hang out. Dance-offs, rap battles, DQ's, chat threads... I miss those days.

There was peace and harmony. We had made the impossible happen- we had achieved utopia, in a sense. A bully came and was repelled. There were issues with other MBs. These were all resolved. And we lived happily on the IRMB for about a year and a half in that manner. We were happy.

Then, everything changed. A bunch of new people came. We created our unofficial rules. Those that had remained unstated, those that had brought about this beautiful period of peace. And those rules helped the people who came. Most of those people left, though, and soon, we were back to what it had been. We lasted that way for about five months.

Then, disaster broke loose. Users from another message board came and ridiculed our rules. They refused to follow what had been the foundation of our utopia. And our order that had kept everything stable came crashing down. Luckily, the argument was resolved in several days' time, but it was too late. The damage had been done.

We attempted to rebuild. Then, new people came flooding in. We attempted to include them, but just as we had started, we received shocking news- an MB friend of ours was dead.

We grieved. We attempted to keep the board quiet, both as a sign of respect to our friend and to keep the insanity at a minimum so as not to overwhelm ourselves. This would have been easy in the old days, but not today.

Arguments broke out. Our mourning was over, but our home was in such a state of disarray that we didn't know what to do. It was insanity. We attempted to rebuild, but the aftershocks of both of the recent events combined with all the new members was too much. Our beautiful utopia collapsed.

I stand before you today on that collapsed utopia. Listen carefully, and you might just hear the laughs as Jon Z attempts to disco his way to victory. You might hear Jonathan's quest to destroy K-9's memory banks and protect the MBs with the help of Mjolner. You might still hear the tears of us mourning our fallen MBers- Blue, K.T., Natasha, Niki, Opal, and Emerald, among many, many others.

This is where we are. This is the ruins of the Infinity Ring message board. This is the ruins of our home.

Saber Qahill

I am Saber Qahill. I'm 904 years old.

I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Katerborus.

And I am the dancing master! *Evil laugh.*

That was, uh, pretty intense. But it sums it up exactly. (Not that I was there, but you know what I mean.) I only got a glimpse of this MB the way it was before all of the chaos. Now it's destroyed.

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

Okay, i'll leave if that's what you want. no hard feelings, i'll come back when things have settled down.

i was never apart of any war, i stay out of that stuff, but i can see that the IRMB needs time to heal. so i'll leave. i respect what you are saying, and i understand, what it must be like. change is hard, and not many people like it. so i'll just leave if that's what you guys want. love you guys, no hard feeligs what so ever.

hope to see you guys, again soon

love mimi.

Nobody's gonna feel your pain

When all is done

And it's time for you to walk away

So when you have today

You should say all that you have to say.

RememberTheFallen<3

(I'm Katalin, BTW.)

I'm with Mimi. I know i haven't been here for long, but it was a home to me. A home divided by arguments. Divided by Wars, Fights and sorrow. I'm still sorry that Emerald is gone, but would she want us to be this way? Maybe..I should leave here. Goodbye, My friends.

~Spirit, Katalin, Silver, And Shadow.  

Call me Spirit

Spirit (Me!!), Shadow, Silver, Katalin, Riley, Cloudrunner, Kira, Summer, Moonrunner, Firan, Nigra, Rainfall and Nila.

#HachikotheAkita

#Conbeke 

#Keepith 

We shouldn't just hide, after all.

Windsong

Body of a human, heart and soul of an animal.

Whovian

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena

Weaselbe

Greencloak

And much, much, more! (I read a lot...)

"Only thing better than a kitten, is a sparkly kitten."~My friend

Small jon z

Admin Jon Z

admin

Believe!!! Believe!!! Believe in IR!!!!

Jon Z.....The Saddened

Jon just posted... YES WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN IR.

Ariel

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

I'm with Mimi and Katalin.. I'm sorry..

Compass

2nd queen of Undertale

Inside this place is warm, outside it starts to pour...

The helper seeks to help because he knows what it's like to be helpless.

SparkSocketAndyOnixUndyneAlphysWiltBlooCPWanderStarLime

Also Jon, the user is EpicPegasus39, or Hazel. Just wanted to let you know that. Hopefully these posts will arrive IN ORDER.

Jonathan Cahill

surprise

I came here after the good had happend. I have been telling people to be a little nicer, but do they listen? No. I told them in a nice way, too. This isn't what I want. This group here should team up and try to help this. In a nice way. Maybe people will listen to more then one person in a working-together-kind-of group. They won't listen to people just scattered around trying to do something. Do you think we should do this?

Windsong

Whovian

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena

Weaselbe

Greencloak

How about this... just create like a trust forum or something where everyone talks about their feelings about something and people can give them advice. It builds trust

Team Magi*

Me/Maggy( the wizard)

Ace(the elf)

Grant(the ninja)

Isabelle( the mermaid )

Camden( the shape-shifter )

Lulu( the kitsune ) 

Ditto, Mimi. I've always felt a little like an intruder here. We can give you guys time to heal. :) 

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Same as all SAMBers. I don't feel like I'm supposed to be here.

LoganGrace

I am...

@DragonflyBeliever5 and @SecretShrewd20

Forgiving One's Terrible Past and Remembering One's Falling.

It's not you Mimi or Onyxfire, it's just we feel like it's not the IR MB anymore, it doesn't feel....right.

Hazel

Gleek

Respect IR

Remember Emerald and Mimi

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

TRUE member of IR

We just need time to heal and get accustomed.

cleverdragon76 aka ClassifiedDragon108 

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Yeah, it's not that we hate any of you-we don't-it's just been an.....eventful couple of weeks, to say the least. We kinda need a little bit of time, ya know?

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

We understand. And we know that you don't hate us; we're just giving you a break from all of our potential randomness so you can get it back the way it used to be without tripping over us "noobs", as they say. :) 

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

I honestly feel like i was never supposed to be here in the first place... i know everyones story, but i'm still a stranger.. no one knows me, but i know all of you... I'm the grim reaper in human form, the bearer of bad news... I knew i shouldn't have stayed... i'm sorry that i came at such a bad time... yet i don't know if i should stay or go... either way, there are many pros and cons...

/Daniel

Remember my sister Emerald... R.I.P Emerald

In The End, as we fade into the night... Who will tell, the story of your life?

Thank-you to everyone who made my sister feel happy.

I was Emerald ... Gone but not forgotten. 

My name is Daniel

@Daniel. It is not your fault. And you do belong its just you can't accustom to this if we don't get accustomed to other changes.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

I'm with Mimi, Katalin, Logan and Onyxfire. Sorry if I did something wrong.

~Twister~

AviraCoryn

deмιgodмagιcιanAvaтarᗪᖇᗩGOᑎmᗩGIcShapeshifter

Be an adult when you need Be a kid when you CAN

A little fish told me once to Just Keep Swimming.

ϩϴrrϒ ῖϩ α jϴkϵ ϼrϴνϵ ϯhαϯ ϒϴῠ αrϵ

Daniel - It's not your fault that you had to begin posting here to bring such terrible news. While we don't know you well, we would love to talk to you and get to know you better.

Hazel

Gleek

Respect IR

TRUE member of IR

You guys summed up everything I was going to say. But I guess that just means great minds think alike.

Rat

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

When someone makes you mad it takes 42 muscles to frown but 4 to punch their face.

#Geek

#Worldcon

#Balticon

#LOTRandTH

#FallOutBoy

#RememberEmerald

#LGBTQIAP

#RememberoldIR

I'm not quite sure what to say....

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

The Lady With Taekwondo Problems

#KickLikeAGirl

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Martial Arts Action Writer

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Saber, it obviously has do do something with me. I WILL leave if I have to, you don't have to tell me twice. All though I can't take anymore of anyone leaving or someone saying the IR isn't the way it once. If I leave, maybe, Just maybe, it will return to normal. Just have my word for it, I'm going through mourning of Emerald and one of my best friends. Well. Peace out Historians.

~Katalin

Katalin/Victory/Faith

Silver, Katalin, Spirit, Shadow, Firestar, Bluestar, Oakheart, Wolfclaw, Mistystar, Lionblaze, Hollyleaf.

Remember Emerald. She is a large impact of your lives, Forever, Remember Mimi

*whimpers* I miss the old IR so much.... I wasn't a part of it but I watched form afar. You were great people. Then... people had to ruin it. It is human nature to ruin things...

I'm so sorry. So so sorry...

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

No, Loki, It's.... I Don't Know. Don't be sad. None of it was your fault.

{Name Here}

|insert deep book quote |

|favorite band|  

|age | pronouns mood |  

It's not your fault Loki, thanks for helping us so much.

Hazel

Gleek

Respect IR

TRUE member of IR

It's not just the Infinity Ring message board that's in total chaos. So is the TombQuest and Spirit Animal message boards. TombQuest not so much, but Spirit Animals definetly. We need to act. Not hide or leave.

Windsong

Whovian

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena

Weaselbe

Greencloak

I don't have any why you think you ruined the IR message board, Loki. There is more to it then that. You are fine. 

Windsong

Whovian

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena

Weaselbe

Greencloak

:( All the MBs have changed- SA too. I am sorry about what happened here but we really can try to build it back to the old ways.

Call me Harbor  

daughter oPoseidonY

And a GREENCLOAK  

Proud Wildlife Rescuer

#StopAnimalAbuse #RememberTheFallen

I'm slipping away from SAMB.... But I will always be here, even if for just five minutes.

I don't want to offend or be rude, but unless you can revert the flow of people and revive some others, there is not much to be done. Some of the seniors already left, so I can't find a way to get them back

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

True. Sadly.

Windsong

Whovian

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena

Weaselbe

Greencloak

Yeah, well....change happens. Unfortunately. I wish my life could have stayed the way it once was, when my friend still lived here and I didn't have to put up with....*sigh*

Samurai/Kyorugi Taegeuk

The Lady With Taekwondo Problems

#KickLikeAGirl

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Martial Arts Action Writer

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Yah.. we the SA ( XP ) have been impacted by mimi's death and some are thinking of bpycotting ( not me ) because mimi left a letter and the post was deleted. The mods are very busy there and I dont knoe about TQ but......... oh welll. SA is SA, IR is IR,TQ is TQ etc.. We have been through tough times but, I think we are back to normal.

Luna Water Earth Fire Air Dark Light Magic Time Poison

#RememberMimi, Emerald, and Ruby

Gang?: Vero Leland, Clover Leland, Uriel, Me!

I am an angel that attend C.A.N.D.L.E and Caulem. I'm both a Seraphim and Guardian. What are you?

NERDS RU1E!

Jon, if you could look into this user's banning, that would be great. We think it's a glitch, and the following thread has all the information.

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/143667

Jonathan Cahill

surprise

PEPOLE DEIED ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!Wow nowonder they want this to be a peacefule place.I truley dont belong.I gess I'llgo.Bye bye.

I am me!

Everyone has more to their story if you bother to find out what ~ Sunny

#Huflepuff

#HornedSerpent

#LikeAGir

SUNNYFLIGHT

MY First OC:

Rainbow the RainWing

:D <3 CAKE

:) BYE

Wow, now I really am crying.

I regret leaving, a lot. I missed out on a lot. You guys were some of my first friends. Would things have been different if I had stayed? Probably not. But I still wish I had been here for you...instead, I ran away like the coward I am.

I'm really sorry.

~Phantom

NikiPhantom

I am the phantom in your dreams

The one who guards you while you sleep

Refuse my protection, then watch your back

For demons will haunt you, cloaked in black

The old Niki is gone.

You were no coward. everybody must leave sometimes. The only thing tha matters is ta you returned.

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Hi guys I'm new here. I plan to stay. Can anyone show me around? And that's just sad...

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#STOPDONALDTRUMPFROMBEINGPRESIDENT

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

If we are in a death match YOU. WILL. DIE. ~Eagle

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Sure. In what do you need help (I'd recommend you to make another thread).

I am Billy

Remember Emerald

Bring Infinity ring back

Infinity Ring is a multiplatform, time travel, action adventure book series. The epic begins in A Mutiny in Time by James Dashner. Join the quest to save history, and use your Hystorian's Guide to play the online game on the website or with the mobile app.

More from Scholastic for fans of Infinity Ring: Join the hunt for the 39 Clues! Follow Amy and Dan Cahill in this interactive, action adventure book series, beginning with The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan. Start your own worldwide Clue hunt by going on the website to play online games and complete secret missions.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2011 — 2017 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.